Where do backers find / download / play the game?

Xenosium

Jun 18, 2021
I think it might just be because I'm in a sour mood, but it feels like I'm on a wild goose chase trying to find a single download link for a backers version of the game. The Patreon says to link your blog account to Pat, which I did, but none of the buttons seem to lead from there. Is it something sent to me? Or am I just too soured up and missed an obvious link? I just recently started playing TiTs, having eventually bit the hook after being both a Steam and Patreon supporter of CoC2 (Which spoonfeeds me super easy Steam backer auto-updates.)

TheShepard256

Is there any difference between that and backer? I really just want to stay up to date.
The JavaScript "version" is really the new engine the game is running on, and it (not Flash) is going to be supported (and receive new content) going forward; it's an umbrella term that includes both backer and public versions. So if you're playing backer versions, you're on the JavaScript port. I think there's a separate page on the main blog for backers? As a non-backer, I wouldn't know.