When you lose yet another hour worth of play time~

Jul 24, 2018
Hiya~
Story time.
Yesterday I played for a hour thirty minutes then hit the "page back" button on my mouse and accidentally lost all of it.
Today I just lost another hour worth of play time, why? because I'm bad at saving. Plus my power went out! Everything is amazing.
Please, help.

Jul 24, 2018
and by help, I mean send me food, anything to help me get past this suffering that is my bad decisions in life mixed with hunger.
I'm really hungry.

Jul 24, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even assume there was an autosave option. I just kinda thought I was fucked since it was a demo.
<3
Also it's not that big of a issue, I effectively learned how to farm gold and exp super easy and quick through my mutliple failures and already cuaght up to where I was.

Jul 25, 2018
Also it's not that big of a issue, I effectively learned how to farm gold and exp super easy and quick through my mutliple failures and already cuaght up to where I was.

When Fen's games are incredibly favorable to people who prefer punching things over throwing a fireball at them, and use duct tape to fix everything. Broken arm? Duct tape. Sword broke? Duct tape. Armor damaged? Duct tape.

In fact, why isn't duct tape in the game? This is clearly an oversight by the developers.

Reactions: Reptillicus