When opening a shop, other shops duplicate to the last you opened.

WolfyDev

Mar 22, 2022
Whenever I go up to a shop and open it, all other shops in the save become the exact same, including vending machines.

This bug is completely random, haven't really found any way to stop it from happening on my current save, and I don't know how to transfer saves.

I encounter no errors, I attached my save for experimentation's sakes.

1647967027041.png
These two duplicated.
1647967047053.png

This is a vending machine shop.
1647967080193.png

Attachments

• Mecha (M) - 17Hrs 27Mins, 113 Days - Myrellion Quest, Sindathu.json
    685.8 KB · Views: 1

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
I encountered this bug as well. It seems to occur from using "g" as the hotkey to back out of the shop. If you use the onscreen button to leave you should have no trouble, unless the latest update made things worse.

Sanrai

Apr 8, 2022
I'm getting this too. There seem to be multiple ways to trigger this, but one guaranteed way is to load the game while a shop menu is open. The next shop you visit will be the one you loaded from. Another way is any scene that automatically pulls you out of the shop menu, say Aliss' first sex scene, will cause the next shop to open her shop. I use the mouse to navigate menus.

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
So basically, it seems the issue is if you leave the shop in any unexpected way, when the only expected way is the button. Really, the unbound hotkeys just need to be set up, it would fix most of the issues I'm seeing with menuing.