When does Marble's purification quest start?

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
I checked the wiki and I've read up on it. The wiki says:

"If the player acquires Marble as a follower while choosing to break away from addiction, Marble will grow dissatisfied with her inability to nurse her lover, despite her instincts to do so, and possibly also disapproving of the addictive influence of her milk."

Thing is, I have her as my lover and I don't know if that makes a difference. I've had her in my camp for about an in-game week now and just milked her for the first time. I also have the save editor if I need to use it and noticed a "MARBLE_COUNTUP_TO_PURIFYING" which I assume counts up to a certain number and then the quest triggers. It's at 150 as of the time of posting this thread and I've no idea of how high it counts up to. I thought it would count only up to 100 but apparently not.

Do I need to trigger the quest myself or does it happen automatically when the countup is done?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
PC can't have Vapula, Slave Jojo, Slave Amily or above 50 corruption to start this quest. And with those req. meet that flag you found ned to be at 200+

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
Does sending Vapula and Amily to Whitney's farm allow the quest to trigger or do I have to use the save editor to temporarily remove them? I also have bimbo Jojo, does that factor in as well?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think it not matter if they sent to farm or not. For sure with Amily it not depend if she's on farm or not as it's diff flag thant the one used to check if she's corrupted or pure version. For JoJo turned into Joy...well either PC can have corrupted JoJo or Joy so no she shouldn't prevent triggering purrifications quest. As for Vapula...well her presence in camp even if sent to famr should still prevent quest start.

AtlasRK

Jan 12, 2022
Dead thread, but to trigger the start you need to give Marble purified LaBova until she doesn't feel it's effects anymore.

I'm only replying here since it's an established thread and the only one that's easy to find. After three days of trying to figure it out, I found the solution since the wiki doesn't really help that much.