When are we getting sexual transformations?

S

sav

When will we be able to grow parts and grow/shrink them? This is a major part of the appeal of CoC, and it's been absent from CoC entirely, with only one transform item at all (fox berry) after half a year. Also it currently seems to be impossible to play a herm at all in the game.

I'm not trying to be a whiner but I'm wondering if there's a time frame for adding these features?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
When will we be able to grow parts and grow/shrink them? This is a major part of the appeal of CoC, and it's been absent from CoC entirely, with only one transform item at all (fox berry) after half a year. Also it currently seems to be impossible to play a herm at all in the game.

I'm not trying to be a whiner but I'm wondering if there's a time frame for adding these features?
this is CoC2 and it is still very new and bare ,also the devs are focused on getting other things sorted at the moment not only that but the team is also a lot smaller than the TiTs team . You should also remember that this is CoC2 savins project , CoC was fens project

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

There's TFs that people have slapped together to allow it but there's a bigger focus on bringing in systems + core content versus the TF material. You also need to realize "half a year" isn't being genuine to the fact that the current state of the game has been arguably considered a tech demo. This is why things like Backer Builds haven't been getting pushed. Once the game has backer builds, that'll be the time where you could start complaining about a lack of system fleshouts that somehow haven't occurred by then.

TLDR: TFs are coming and I know in terms of what I've slapped together personally that you'll be able to do these things. Just be patient.