What's your favorite Youtuber?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Mine is a close tie between SovietWomble , Brandon Rogers andd Tear of Grace .
I HIGHLY recommend checking them out!

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Too bad most of my old favourites left to do other things than Youtube.

Right now...

Jim Sterling

Totalbiscuit

Ahoy

Lazy Game Reviews

And lastly... fuck, I'm tempting fate with this, but Dick Coughlan.

Edit: Totally forgot Life of Boris (stay cheeki breeki)

Last edited:

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Mine is Sargon Of Akkad but I really like ToG too so it's hard to say really.

Reactions: JDeko

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I pretty much like everything associated with Rooster Teeth. Whether that be LetsPlay, Achievement Hunter, or anyone who works with them. (Gotta love Ray.) Also like ToG.

There's also Oroborotheninja, Teamfourstar, and a anime guy called Super Eyepatch Wolf.

But there are these two youtubers that dont get that much attention. One of them has this huge series of D&D games thats always fun to listen too.
Those Channels are Savingames and Fenoxo. You may not have heard of them. (Laughs at his small joke. But Jk your stuff is good Savin and Fen)

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
General Sam, Brandon Rogers (really funny), Chuggaaconroy, jimmydiresta, MillionDollarExtreme, Cow Chop, Ozzy Man Reviews, UberHaxorNova, theneedledrop (thatistheplan), deathtrips

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Andywarski, Filthy Frank, iDubbbzTV, Mrrepzion, Brandon Rodgers, MiniLadd, Shoe0nHead, Phillip Defranco, WheresMyChallenge (I love seeing people get hurt from stupid challenges), BlastphamousHD, and HeyWatchYourMouth.

I was going to mention Shane Dawson, but his channel is more of a guilty pleasure.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Forgotten Weapons, Kraut and Tea, TheYankeeMarshal, Sargon of Akkad, Military Arms Channel, Hickok45, Oskar Jungell, Jeff Holiday, Sootch.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I don't watch a whole lot of youtubers but...

Totalbiscuit and crew,

MFPallytime,

Rurikhan

And lastly but certainly not least, Gopher.

Kayle

Jun 14, 2017
PewDiePie, FilthyFrank, idubbbz, MaxMoeFoe, TotalBiscuit, CrazyRussianHacker, used to watch FPSRussia A LOT, what else, Shoe0nHead, Lauren Southern, MILO, IHE(I Hate Everything); Nostalgia Critic (Channel Awsome); YMS( Your Movie Sucks) (both are great movie critics), CreativeMonkeyz, SeaNanners, MagikarpUsedFly, UberDanger, OfficialStuffPlus, mans1ay3r, Zaric Zahakaron, I AM WILDCAT, UberHaxorNova, kootra, ImmortalHD, used to LOVE thecreatues, but now they've kinda split up into TheCreatures, and CowChop, to be honest I love CowChop more *insert beatbox* M3RKMUSIC, StevenCrowder, Life of Boris [Slav superstar], theRadBrad, ICTON, videogamedunkey, Kurzgesagt, Veritasium, Vsauce/2/3, minutephysics, SovietWomble, TheOdd1sOut.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
man this is what I get posting on my phone from my bed so a more extensive list
Not bothering to list the extra channels some of these people have

Sargon of Akkad
Rags
Life of Boris
JonTron
Chris Ray Gun
Vernaculis
Top Hats And Champagne
DoctorRandomercam
Bearing
Kraut and Tea

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I can't believe I forgot Black Pigeon Speaks

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Oh boy, if the list I posted had been my list 6 months ago, this place would likely be awash in flaming.

Since no one pays attention to this thread anymore, here it is.

Hbomberguy
Contrapoints
Demotivatoropinion
Garrett
Kevin Logan
straightd0pe (doesn't make videos right now, it seems)
BigLundi

And then a final hurrah to TheSkepticalHeretic (who sadly left Youtube due to, and I'm quoting Lundi here "An avalanche of personal tragedy".´)

Last edited:
Reactions: HeroicSpirit

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Since I don't want to copy paste what I'm subscribed to, here is a few off the top of my head:

MurderofBirds: An up and comer. Mainly does RWBY and Red vs Blue related stuff (primarily reactions), streaming and the occasional Easter Egg video. Big claim to fame is that Rooster Teeth loves him. Mentioned in multiple commentaries as someone the RWBY Crew (CRWBY) watches to keep their energy up, once sent him a care package including the CRWBY reacting to his reaction of an emotional episode.

Most of the Rooster Teeth channels, although the only new content I view regularly is The Know, their news channel.

Fell asleep mid writing this post, so I'll just leave it with what I have written.

SOU6900

Aug 6, 2017
North Carolina
Probably going to rock the boat with this one but I'd have to say JayzTwoCents. Him and Millenniumforce. Also like Dynamo Productions but I don't know if they count but I still like their videos.