What's the best way to train your stats?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I just recently found the Gym on New Texas (I didn't set foot there before because I don't like bovine or brain-reducing TFs, so I didn't think I'd like anything there), and after a few hours I also realized that if you use Mirrin for training, you will also increase your Willpower.

Is there any way to increase your Aim or Intelligence? And are there more efficient ways of increasing your stats?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You can increase aim by swimming and you raise int by talking to Syri after befriending her.

Reactions: ShySquare

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Swimming laps increases aim, running increases reflexes, talking to syri about books increases intelligence, and the training/yoga with paige i believes also increases stats. As far as i know mirrin's willpower increase isn't a fixed event and may be a one time deal however this said when i met mirrin, and subsequently paige, my stats were already maxed so i didn't really get a chance to see if willpower was a repeated occurrence. All of the methods are slow rate gains so the closer you get to maxing out the longer it takes, the best method i found is to max the number of points put into will power every level starting at level 1 and then dispersing the remaining points into whichever is your main/affinity stat. Usually the method i use on my smuggler is to pick aim as an affinity, dump points into willpower then aim, then reflexes, and the last three points go into physique the reason for this is you can spam the talk interaction with syri about the same time you should be able to afford the new texas gym fee allowing you to not have to touch intelligence while also keeping you from having to take an extra step in between gym runs to train (aim requires you to swim, which requires you to 'get ready' first). I find that i like to also start lane's quest path while i'm working to gain experience between levels as the last part of it requires quite a few days to pass, so training is a great way to pass that time in relative safety.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I can confirm that the Willpower is a repeat occurence. So far as I can tell, Mirrin will increase either Physique or Reflexes, and sometimes will also increase Willpower in addition to one of the others. I just finished maxing out all my stats, and my method for maxing out willpower was to do it simultaniously with Physique/reflex; Hit either hte weights or run once, then train wiht Mirrin, then fuck her which wil teleport you to your ship, letting you sleep off the tiredness in the most efficient fashion. Bonus; you get to fuck Mirrin a *lot*! the Humiliation option was the fastest because you spent less clicks letting cum dribble out of you, and also has the bonus of increasing your Exhibitionism rate, if you're into that.

Also, you cna skip the "get ready" part by just going naked, which is completely legal on New Texas. Infact, swimming for aim is very efficient because you can be naked, swim twice, then go to the spa 2 or 3 times to regain enough energy to swim a 3rd time (only works if you base energy is 133, so you gotta be a higher level)

Reactions: Xanfaus

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Bow training with Tanis gets you slow aim gain up to about.... 60, 65% out of 100% for your Aim. That's percentage based, so if you're at 10/15 of your Aim, more bow training won't do squat.

Semith does a slow intelligence gain if you play 4D Chess with him. Playing Wingman for Kiro and being honest will also get you slow intelligence gain if your character has a Kind personality.

Tho, honestly, Syri is the best for slow intelligence gain.

If you don't mind grinding it out, I'd horde your points for future levels when they come. Slow rate gains will cap out at 95, so you'd need at least 25 points to fully max out when level 20 hits the game. My Tech is sitting on 71 points atm... took a long ass time hitting dat gym.

Reactions: Xanfaus

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Train up to a point where you can defeat Vanae with ease, defeat until you have a ton of skysaps and spam them until you max reflexes (this will however, lower your physique down to a point). Use human treat to undo all the physical changes.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Bow training with Tanis gets you slow aim gain up to about.... 60, 65% out of 100% for your Aim. That's percentage based, so if you're at 10/15 of your Aim, more bow training won't do squat.

Semith does a slow intelligence gain if you play 4D Chess with him. Playing Wingman for Kiro and being honest will also get you slow intelligence gain if your character has a Kind personality.

Tho, honestly, Syri is the best for slow intelligence gain.

If you don't mind grinding it out, I'd horde your points for future levels when they come. Slow rate gains will cap out at 95, so you'd need at least 25 points to fully max out when level 20 hits the game. My Tech is sitting on 71 points atm... took a long ass time hitting dat gym.

You can save points? How do you do this? Do you just not spend them while leveling up?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I just discovered that using the Rest function (clicking on "rest" and hten "rest" again for 4 hours of resting) actually helps remove the Sore debuff, so it's *far* more effective to just swim/run/train/whatever and then rest rather than following Mirrin home every 2nd training session

Figured I'd tell folks here in case there were anyone else who hadn't already discovered it

Reactions: Skywolf99