What is the ideal christmas themed smut event?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
for example, in CoC you could build a snowman (my personal favorite obviously) or in tits you can find the candy cane dog on uveto
for thanksgiving in tits you could fuck a pig, increasing your boobs and butt sizes.

so if you could choose your own one off event, what would you choose?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Playing Santa and giving every single crew member some stuffing.

Stockings optional.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
My thoughts are getting an erotic advent calendar installed on Steele's ship, having all the whores exchange gifts with johns at Beth's (limit one gift per john), and a sex scene that starts off with Steele sitting on the lap of a non-human in a Santa costume.

Reactions: ShySquare

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
yep was expecting that

Well, here's a thought, what about a Quest that involves a Santa suit? If your Steele has at least one cock, they can wear the suit and have ladies sit in their lap... but if not, you need someone else to fill the role of Santa Cock... and the option to sit in Santa's lap *might* come up for Steele if you meet certain criteria.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So far, I can't find a way to blend "smutty" and "Christmas" which doesn't come to me as cringy. The closest I can think of could involve getting sex toys as presents or whatever.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Being able to piss off some poor mall santa by taking your brood to the mall to meet him, flirting with the girl dressed as an elf that he had a crush on and was planning on asking out after his shift, sneaking off with her to the bathrooms to go fuck leaving him alone with the brood and the nanny-bot, then next year coming back again with a baby that looks suspiciously like the elf girl from last year.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I feel like a Christmas themed mini-quest where your character is the only member of your crew to get coal from the mysterious "Space Santa" and you track him down to figure out what makes you more naughty than everyone else would be really fun. Once you find him, he reminds you of some of the more deviant acts you've committed across the game (maybe keep track of some of the things that would add notable values to your personality score or something) and has you do sexual challenges to make up for them and get you off the naughty list so you can receive your present (the obvious present option is a new sex toy, but it could basically be anything).
Also, something has to be done with the Korgonne village on Uveto. I can't think of anything aside from basic Christmas-themed sex stuff off the top of my head, but something needs to happen on that ice planet.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I feel like a Christmas themed mini-quest where your character is the only member of your crew to get coal from the mysterious "Space Santa" and you track him down to figure out what makes you more naughty than everyone else would be really fun.

I had something similar in mind except instead of being "Santa" he's just really a pervert disguised as Santa that takes advantage of Steele. At the end Steele gets a "Christmas card" with pictures of Steele and Santa doing naughty things.

Oh and maybe a generic human pregnancy.
1414569157277.jpg
sorry

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I had something similar in mind except instead of being "Santa" he's just really a pervert disguised as Santa that takes advantage of Steele. At the end Steele gets a "Christmas card" with pictures of Steele and Santa doing naughty things.

Oh and maybe a generic human pregnancy.
sorry

That's pretty neat, but I'd find it more enjoyable if Hobo Claus' race was randomly generated. It would give the impression that this is just some random guy that found a suit and decided to be a Bad Santa.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
That's pretty neat, but I'd find it more enjoyable if Hobo Claus' race was randomly generated. It would give the impression that this is just some random guy that found a suit and decided to be a Bad Santa.
That works for me :p

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I ain't got a smutty one but I do have an idea for one that's more wholesome. Instead of Getting sexy with your crew and friends you made along your journey you instead have a massive Christmas party with all of your friends crewmates and children getting gifts and giving them and helping out whoever at the party or just chilling with Them then at the end you get to pick or are chosen by who you were around the most for Christmas night sexy times.