What is Silly Mode?

InsaneSoldier

Aug 14, 2017
I've seen it all over the Wiki, forums and never the game itself in TiTs. What is it and how do you turn it on?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Silly Mode is something that triggers extra little (sometimes forth-wall breaking) blurbs that writers didn't think fit the character or scene but still thought were amusing enough to be added in somewhere. There is one exception to that rule however, and that's the Goo Knights and cave on Myrellion. Silly mode is completely toggle-able and can be turned on and off whenever you want with no lasting effect on your game, so don't worry about that.

To activate it you'll need to press the Main Menu button in the bottom left corner of the screen, then look at the top right of the screen and you'll see a toggle for silly mode.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Silly Mode is the best thing since sliced bread! After all it gave us such memorable lines such as "I FUCK, I CUM, I FUCK AGAIN!!!", and who can forget the time the crew from TF2 saves the PC from a Minotaur?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
After all it gave us such memorable lines such as "I FUCK, I CUM, I FUCK AGAIN!!!"
Fuck, I remember that and now I'm lawling. I felt bad for Geddy knowing Bess/n made her go insane, but in the end it gave us like the most hilariously random thing to pop up in silly mode ever. x'3

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
It is a mode that is silly.

But its also handy if you want to encounter Riley without having to wait 11 months.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Man, I just thought of something for being Sera's sub and silly mode something along the lines of "my name is {PC name} Steele, and this is my favorite store on Tavros. We'll bang, ok?"

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It is a mode that is silly.

But its also handy if you want to encounter Riley without having to wait 11 months.

Which is nice, until you run inter her 11 times in a day. Fuck that got annoying fast.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Man, I just thought of something for being Sera's sub and silly mode something along the lines of "my name is {PC name} Steele, and this is my favorite store on Tavros. We'll bang, ok?"

Alternatively with Sera: "I'm Captain Steele and this is my favourite sub on Tavros!....I should go....and bang her some more."

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
If I remember right, the smuggler stun gets renamed to "Pocket Sand" or something. Are there any other abilities that get renames/text edits?