What inspires you to write?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
First off I had no idea where to ask this question, so I guess general b.s will work. Over the course of discovering fens work, I have seen some top quality writing, so I wonder what inspires you to make your vision reality?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
That's an aspiring question. In my opinion,I write fiction and smut because it's my coping mechanism, my portal to escape the reality that i'm just a man sitting behind a screen talking to like minded people about the philosophical of: why? Originally, i started writing in middle school, i had a knack for it when family trouble struck and it was my journal. Well that journal evolved into a blossoming arc of creativity, unlocking the world of possibilities like creating your own world with people that you can relate to and connecting with them. When people write, we do it because we're seeking a better alternative to extrovert based activities like parties and friend meetings, we introvert find comfort with a book, a text based game, anything that keeps us sane and in control.

After writing for so long and creating multiple realities and stories, i realize that i'm creating something i find beautiful. I think writing is beautiful in skilled hands, what we create, others can read them and experience the personalities and relatable characters, become immersed in our worlds. Sometimes there is bliss in what we create but beneath it all, writers pour their souls into their work and sometimes you can see a glimpse of it in subtle details. Deep down, writers like me have aspirations for greater things and often immersion in their worlds is a sanctuary to either: entertain people, escape tragedy in real life, or simple because they want to. Sometimes we write for the sake of it and can't explain why.

Either way, I love writing and won't stop any time soon. Our work and our worlds only live as long as we do, so it's our responsibility to keep the dream alive and well. I hope that one day someone will find the kind of love and joy of my work as i do making them. Sorry for the long winded answer, I'm exhausted. Lol, hope you find it educational, if you find writing to be your forte, I fully endorse it and look forward to reading your work.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
That's an aspiring question. In my opinion,I write fiction and smut because it's my coping mechanism, my portal to escape the reality that i'm just a man sitting behind a screen talking to like minded people about the philosophical of: why? Originally, i started writing in middle school, i had a knack for it when family trouble struck and it was my journal. Well that journal evolved into a blossoming arc of creativity, unlocking the world of possibilities like creating your own world with people that you can relate to and connecting with them. When people write, we do it because we're seeking a better alternative to extrovert based activities like parties and friend meetings, we introvert find comfort with a book, a text based game, anything that keeps us sane and in control.

After writing for so long and creating multiple realities and stories, i realize that i'm creating something i find beautiful. I think writing is beautiful in skilled hands, what we create, others can read them and experience the personalities and relatable characters, become immersed in our worlds. Sometimes there is bliss in what we create but beneath it all, writers pour their souls into their work and sometimes you can see a glimpse of it in subtle details. Deep down, writers like me have aspirations for greater things and often immersion in their worlds is a sanctuary to either: entertain people, escape tragedy in real life, or simple because they want to. Sometimes we write for the sake of it and can't explain why.

Either way, I love writing and won't stop any time soon. Our work and our worlds only live as long as we do, so it's our responsibility to keep the dream alive and well. I hope that one day someone will find the kind of love and joy of my work as i do making them. Sorry for the long winded answer, I'm exhausted. Lol, hope you find it educational, if you find writing to be your forte, I fully endorse it and look forward to reading your work.
I just made a mod for tits if you want to check it out
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xVSQtguyndEnf1FjcLT_YssQU0ROoR3J-fUYAYHknMA/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com

Huh, tongue mods, I didn't about it until now but i don't think there ever was an option. Good on you for finding a niche i can get behind. Maybe there's a Saurmorian tongue as well, I want one in the same vein as a Deathclaw's. But that's just me, lol. I love it! Oral sex could use another twist in the scripting :]

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Huh, tongue mods, I didn't about it until now but i don't think there ever was an option. Good on you for finding a niche i can get behind. Maybe there's a Saurmorian tongue as well, I want one in the same vein as a Deathclaw's. But that's just me, lol. I love it! Oral sex could use another twist in the scripting :]
If this mod gets in which I hope it does I will make an expansion with more tongues. The main problem with this even with the vast amount of new alien species some tongues are just too similar. A big help was that most core species have real-world animal similarities like a cat tongue and dog tongue. When I can find more details mainly a Gryvain Tongue I will begin work if I got the time. Thanks for the support :)

Reactions: Grimoire