What happened/what changed in my PC? (minor spoilers)

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
This is a curiosity question when two identical random encounters separated by a short bit of time went very differently. I was not upset (and was actually rather amused) with the result but I couldn't/can't figure out what had changed.

My current PC is a seventh level human female engineer. She has a vulnerability to males with phallus caused by an overindulgence in Omega oil. To the best of my knowledge she had the strangely warm status effect in both encounters.

I was on Tarkus trying to get a few quests to trigger that hadn't yet triggered for me (I eventually got the Ghost Deck to trigger but not Shiekka's(sp?)). While I was there I decided to head over to the swimming pool and work on my strength and tone. Just outside the goblin swimming pool I encountered a syndian male. I one shot killed him. I entered to pool, did my swimming, left the pool. I immediately encountered an LGBT. Because I'd been working to get my exhibition significantly above 50% (something I've not succeeded at yet) I fantasized myself into submission ultimately raising my exhibition to 59% (I think it was like 55% before). After resting a bit to recharge my energy and fingering myself to keep my lust manageable I headed back to Nova. On the way, I encountered another syndian male. My PC immediately (no choice) presented her ass for a hard riding where, ammusingly, she was the one that walked away little the worse for the wear.

She now bends over and presents every time she meets a syndian male. What changed between one shot killing, swimming for a few hours, raising my exhibition and now dominating through submission? I'm sure it has to do with the omega oil (and omega fever) but I see little difference (except exhibition, tone and physic) in her stats and status affects from one encounter to the next.

Again, this is simply curiosity. I found the results rather humorous.

Last edited: