What Happened to Minerva on CoC?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirezel

Dec 15, 2015
So as the title says what happened to her? The wiki for CoC only gives a suggestive hint that there might be more content latter on but it doesn't give much more than that. And with the recent admittance to Fen stating there is going to be loos ends in the game what then? That particular part of the story in the game would still have her fighting the demon soul shard inside of her with the story never gaining a conclusion. unless I'm missing something from a past blog update or something.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So as the title says what happened to her? The wiki for CoC only gives a suggestive hint that there might be more content latter on but it doesn't give much more than that. And with the recent admittance to Fen stating there is going to be loos ends in the game what then? That particular part of the story in the game would still have her fighting the demon soul shard inside of her with the story never gaining a conclusion. unless I'm missing something from a past blog update or something.

Nothing happened to Minerva. She has not, and never will be, changed in any significant way -- including adding more story content to her.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
If you're fishing for "Will she be deleted as a loose end?" then no, she won't be. I doubt she'll even be edited at all, not every story happens to be the PC's!

Status
Not open for further replies.