What happened to kaede spawn

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I read the treatment for the first time and notice that cass' pregnancy is only hinted as eminent but in the end cass became like forever mates with Shelly (?)and from the mentions about cass' new hyperactive ovaries, and that (forgot that race's name) with the notoriously virile sperm that was fairly eminent also. So I have to ask, what the hell happened to kaede's kid with cass. Was she even pregnant. I know Savin mentioned somewhere you might get to meet him/her and cass at some point. Just wondering if that scenario was scraped or skipped over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
probably hasn't been written yet, I mean the Treatment story is as far as I know only 8 chapters long. No one but the writer and those close to them know if there will be more of that story or not.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Ah ok cool.....but I'm still curious as to how css would even know if she's pregnant with kaede's kid if she's constantly getting nailed by that dzaan, she'll probably think it's hers (hah I remembered the name of the race). But I guess Ill have to sit on it until it's done. *writes question down on imaginary paper, folds it and puts in back pocket*

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
but I'm still curious as to how css would even know if she's pregnant with kaede's kid if she's constantly getting nailed by that dzaan

Cuz when the kid's born, she ends up having big puppy ears. 

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Cuz when the kid's born, she ends up having big puppy ears. 

*takes paper out of back pocket and tosses it in the trash can* guess even a bimbo would know when the kid the she just had didn't come from the stud that been fucking her so many times.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
What's the timing of the Treatment short story, chronologically? When I read it originally I assumed it was present-ish, but I didn't really base that on anything.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
All of the TiTS stories take place well before the game. Since Cass has given birth by the "present day" of TiTS, probably about 10 months before. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Steele Sr. fanfic when?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm so conflicted since my image of Steele Sr. will probably be proven wrong.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Now I can't help but picture Victor telling people he's not Romanian, he's Egyptian.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
... Victor paces the floor of his study room, a glass of heavy alcohol in his hand. His snow-haired Ausar apprentice types noisily on the holo-projected keyboard as dramatic music plays in the background. Out of nowhere she is struck with great inspiration. Sensing this, Victor shouts:

"Yes... YES!
29336398.jpg
"

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know.....Sean connery doesn't fit my mental picture of Victor Steele....my image of him when he was younger was Jason statham and when he got older, Liam neeson. Or even better a slightly older, greyer Kevin spacey.