What does submitting to Berwynne do?

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
So having submitted a lot to Berwyn you get this option, and it made me curious what this does.

Screenshot 2023-08-23 191817.png

From what I can tell, dialogue hasn't changed much, though I may have missed some of it. Going by how its worded it somewhat seemed like a Domrona option or an alpha Ardia from TiTs where, you lose out on choosing sex scenes.

It made me curious if there will be more around this option later down the line like sex scenes that require you be his sub completely or not. As right now I can't notice a difference, as it still gives me the options to fuck him in the ass if I have a dick too.

And, tangentially related, but while I do know his dominance score does change his dialogue in the tower, it doesn't seem to lock out the repeated cock worship action. With it acting like you are his sub even if it was your first time sleeping with him, and even when on another save he was a submissive buttslut.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
It changes some text to berry being more dominant. That's about it, it doesn't lock you out of any scenes.