What does silly mode do ?

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I have been wondering what Silly mode does, i checked wiki and i couldnt find anything about it.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Silly mode unlocks the addition/replacement of various passages and sentences with something the author has deemed suitably silly; for the most part it's some wacky leaning on the fourth wall. It doesn't add anything, content wise, and it only "replaces" a sentence rarely. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Fresh hot memes mode.

Only for someone who has 1990s and early 2000s alive in their heart. Admit it, the writers of FenGames has almost universally neared the status of grumpy old farts.

It doesn't add anything, content wise, and it only "replaces" a sentence rarely. 

Actually, the Myrellion Deep Caves have a whole location and a mob that are gated behind having the Silly Mode on. #knightgoobestgoo

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It also allows stuff restricted to certain events to be encountered really rarely. Such as Riley the Freedom Bison for the 4th of July. And hell if you really want some more silly mode. Try encountering Bess/Ben with the mode enabled, then after you determine the gender, back out instead of picking him up, you get an extra scene Gedan made. (One I practically was left with a mixture of 'Wtff' and wanting to laugh my ass off)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can Silly mode be used to access the Dorna Charity year round?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can Silly mode be used to access the Dorna Charity year round?

I don't think so. I only know Freedom Bison is available within the mode, I don't think others are available through silly mode for now.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You make my day.

No problem. I mean, it's the least I can do since you wrote quite a lot of content I likem; even if at some point I was almost as salty about the Deconstruction Unit as Nonesuch is.  :p

Both the Ganrael Knight and especially the Ganrael Village are awesome bits of content, which I still think shouldn't be relegated to just Silly mode.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
almost as salty about the Deconstruction Unit as Nonesuch is.  :p

Having never actually seen that post and never having had it brought up to me, i'dve totally been up to making her point it out for preparation if it had been pointed out to me directly. I might have bitched maybe because i'm a confrontational pile of garbage, but i'dve changed it. I also had no say in its defenses other than status effects and lust damage.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Only for someone who has 1990s and early 2000s alive in their heart. Admit it, the writers of FenGames has almost universally neared the status of grumpy old farts.

You say that like loving the 90's is a bad thing...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
tfw you can't visit your qt baby momma waifus' parents and look at embarrassing childhood photo album together

@Savin pls

Last edited by a moderator: