What do I do after marring Taivra?

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
I've been wandering around everywhere for a while I can't figure out what to do in the game in terms of main my main mission unless this is the end of the game content so far until more is released? My codex just says my mission on Myrellion is in progress. There's a planet I haven't heard of in game but I searched around on the forums a little and I guess that planet is unreleased?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
If your transaction with Taivra is finished, that is the end of the main-quest's current content. The typo in the topic title makes this thread humorous. That is all.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Uveto still not released,,, or you can take Kara Quest after your business at Myrellion is done,,,

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You wait for Uveto. Do Karaquest 2 if you sided with her if you feel like doing so. Perfect your looks. Cap out your stats with slow gains if you've not already. Cap out your alcohol tolerance. Cap your tease skills. Beat up Lash if you can to get a bunch of cash to spend on tfs if you need to. Carry the that water queen chick's babies to term. Clean up any other quests you missed.

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
If your transaction with Taivra is finished, that is the end of the main-quest's current content. The typo in the topic title makes this thread humorous. That is all.

LOL. I noticed it after I came back to check for replies, I didn't think anything of the typo until you mentioned it. I think I'll leave it how it is now.

You wait for Uveto. Do Karaquest 2 if you sided with her if you feel like doing so. Perfect your looks. Cap out your stats with slow gains if you've not already. Cap out your alcohol tolerance. Cap your tease skills. Beat up Lash if you can to get a bunch of cash to spend on tfs if you need to. Carry the that water queen chick's babies to term. Clean up any other quests you missed.

I have finished Karaquest 2. I'm working on hunting down and finishing sidequests while waiting to give birth. I think I'll wait on capping out on stats though so I still have something to build up when new content comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
No point in waiting. The only thing that you need to spend points on is will and the rest can be slow-gained after whatever chunk of stat points you get is used up.