What content was unfinished?

AmelliaSD

Nov 12, 2017
Hello!

I was wondering, what content was unfinished? I know the game itself is considered finished and the Devs won't be coming back to it for a while. But, I rememebr reading that there was a lot of stuff planned but never implemented and some stuff that was started in game but was never finished.

What stuff is currently unfinished? And does the revamp mod aim to add/fix a lot of that stuff?

Are the Devs going to work on the game again as a side project in the future?

Etc etc etc.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What stuff is currently unfinished?
On top of my head:
-Dominika's storyline.
-Followers of the Fetish dungeon (never implemented).
-Pure and Corrupt Ember paths (never implemented).

I don't know about Minerva's storyline since I never liked the character.

And does the revamp mod aim to add/fix a lot of that stuff?
No idea.

Are the Devs going to work on the game again as a side project in the future?
No. CoC is finished.

AmelliaSD

Nov 12, 2017
On top of my head:
-Dominika's storyline.
-Followers of the Fetish dungeon (never implemented).
-Pure and Corrupt Ember paths (never implemented).

I don't know about Minerva's storyline since I never liked the character.

No idea.

No. CoC is finished.

Awesome! thanks for letting me know about the stuff not finished!

Personally, I do hope Fennox and the rest pick the game back up again, even if it is to just finish loose ends once TiTS is finished. I would certainly support them via patron for sure (Already do for TiTS haha). I love the work they do, the worlds they create and hope to one day see all their projects finished. As well as future projects.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Nah CoC is dead. The unfinished content is all the result of authors leaving, not anything Fen could really control. We'll just make CoC2 instead.

AmelliaSD

Nov 12, 2017
Nah CoC is dead. The unfinished content is all the result of authors leaving, not anything Fen could really control. We'll just make CoC2 instead.

Awesome! I would look forward to that game. Even chip in for any kickstarters haha. (I was late tot he party with TiTS, didn't find it till a little bit after the offbeater ended. Thinking a year or two. Just started supporting it through patron recently when I got some disposable income.)

P.S. OMG!!! I got a response from Savin! Love the D&D style videos you do and all the work around the site, as well as for the games. Thank you for all the hard work you, Fen and Gebben do. (I think I spelled their name right)

Noble

Dec 14, 2017
I have just finished the game and while I absolutely loved the ending I got (Pure/redeeming Lethice) I didn't really feel satisfied.

Coc is the game that really got me into the furry community due to the absolute creativity the devs and writers had. The level of character customisation is unparalleled, its honestly jaw dropping at just how much detail on you character you can change in both COC and TITS.

However what brought it down for me is simply that its is an utter mess with unfinished content all over the place; Ember, Kiha and Helspawn being the the forefront for me. Its a shame that there is so much left unfinished or unexplored because I absolutely love this game and only want both the team and the game to get better, but with Fen officially calling it finished the only way to look now is forward.

Reactions: Libelous

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
However what brought it down for me is simply that its is an utter mess with unfinished content all over the place; Ember, Kiha and Helspawn being the the forefront for me.

My heart is truly broken for their unfinished content :negativeman:

TeeEight

Dec 20, 2017
Is Gargoyle one of the unfinished things? It's been a while since i played it and i picked it up again, i just encountered her again and wondering if I could break that spell keeping her in that place.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is Gargoyle one of the unfinished things? It's been a while since i played it and i picked it up again, i just encountered her again and wondering if I could break that spell keeping her in that place.

No, there was never intended to be a way to take her out of the Cathedral.