What character left you speechless?

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
For example, I have a weakness for femboys, believe it or not, such as Kase, Geoff, Vahn, Liamme, Able, Yoma, Del, and Dally and wish there were more of them.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Geoff, Vahn, Yoma and Dally are not femboys. Able and Kase are debatible, as that's how average male members of their respective races look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare and Savin

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
But they're not overtly masculine though. And how can you say Dally's not a femboy given his profession?
because that's not what makes a femboy a femboy. male strippers generally are overtly masculine and cater to women.

to answer the original question no character truly left me "speechless" but my favorite out of all of them is Fisianna, Embry is a close second. I'm a sucker for shy romantic kind of girls.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
But they're not overtly masculine though. And how can you say Dally's not a femboy given his profession?
What Kingu2 said.
There's a straight line between being a pretty boy and looking like a female. It might be a fine line, but it's the one that decided whether I wanted to go into lewds with Cameron or Able!

Reactions: ShySquare