What are Your Favorite Sex Scenes/Positions? Pt.2

Your Favorite Sex positions/Scenes?

• Eat out (Kiss the clit)

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Blowjob

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • 69 (Nice)

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Tossing Salad (A vegetarian's number source of protein)

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Doggystyle

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Frotting

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Titfuck

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Drugged up (Get Bill Cosbied)

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Gangbang (usually parried with the above)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • You know the rule of threes, you know we'll do it with ease, now state your preference please.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
So how much time do you spend eating muff or swallowing snakes? Read this article recently that said a lot ppl prefer oral more often than sex itself, and while sex articles are not to be trusted and their data collection tends to be skewed, I agree too.
I won't lie after a blowjob I do feel like a king and it's pretty gratifying working a clit till her pussy looks like it can have a conversation. And while I've never tossed salad, I understand the fetish.
All that to say how do you like it? Or maybe you don't, let me know by selecting one of the tags below.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Is this even about COC2 or irl?
Because if it's the latter I literally cannot answer that (hi I'm virgin and always will be and thus cannot answer outside of fantasy)

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Personally I like giving oral in general so I like the many oral focused scenes in CoC2.

Also I second Emily's statement - In pure smut context I love the scenes where characters dom my champ. Wsan is really good for the combo of dommey/dommy characters and oral scenes =D