What are the conditions needed to become a boreal elf?

Alex Light

Jun 1, 2021
I am trying to have wyld elf become a boreal elf but i no idea else to try since i don't know what the conditions/thresholds for the transformation are.
This is my wyld elf's appearance description:

You are a wyld elf hermaphrodite courtesan, standing 7'5" tall with a bear physique. You're wearing a leather jerkin, taking full advantage of the freedom of movement provided by the light armor. Your guard's cape flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your hat sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm guards and leather boots respectively. Your face is mostly human in form, though you have smooth, pink skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that's sure to draw attention, and succulent, black lips. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The medium-length, pink curled hair on your head can't hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full 4 inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Your maw contains a tongue. You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have wide sides that make you move with a sexy, swinging gait, and your muscular backside stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your cushy midriff is fairly average in appearance. You have two mammaries, capped with one inverted nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are black. When you're aroused enough, your 0.5-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill an H bra. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two dicks: Your first prick is 16 inches long and 4 inches thick. The second dick is 16 inches long and 4 inches thick. A cum-packed scrotum with a pair of baseball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your pair of members. You estimate each testicle to be about 9 inches around and 2.9 inches across. You have a pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your slavering cunt. You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

And here my body and sexual stats (in case that matters)

Anal Capacity:
Anal Looseness:
Feracity:

Current Cum (ml):
Cum Capacity (ml):
Cum Rate (ml/hr):
Virility:

Vaginal Wetness:
Vaginal Looseness:
Vaginal Capacity:
Fertility:

Tone:
Thickness:
Height (in):
Belly Rating:
Butt Rating:
Hip Rating:
Lip Rating:

Does anyone knows what i need to change cause the only thing i can still of is hermaphrodite being incompatible with boreal elves and that seems unlikely to me.