What am I doing wrong with Kai?

Coheed

Jan 30, 2017
Alright this may be a stupid question but I need some help getting Kai (male) to open up fully to and have sex with me. I've done this before a long time ago when I played the game, but that was also when the good Smutosaurus wiki was up and provided a brief walkthrough. I remember it having something to do with gaining his trust by having a him relieve you a few times after getting injured and then eventually asking him about his priesthood disciplines and a new option would open up where he told you about how he felt. Problem is no matter what I do he seems to still shy away saying he can't have sex cause of the priesthood. This is driving me nuts not being able to figure it out again. Probably more then it really should admittedly. Many thanks to anybody out there willing to throw me a quick answer!

GammaTheOne

Sep 15, 2015
Texas
You need to have performed every "healing" scene at least once and exhausted all dialogue options, that should do it.

Coheed

Jan 30, 2017
You need to have performed every "healing" scene at least once and exhausted all dialogue options, that should do it.
Thanks for the quick reply! I've already exhausted all dialog options and all "healing" scenes numerous times. To the point where he craves my cum even and I still can't get him to have sex with me. Just to make sure though I just started a new game and after trying all dialog and trying everything once it was still no go. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong lol

Coheed

Jan 30, 2017
Wish i would have found this thread instead of making a whole new one but the search for Kai doesn't really bring anything up.

Well I finally got it to work. I just had to spam the same exact option over and over I guess? Maybe it didn't work before cause I was switching everything up? I don't know. Kai just takes his job way to seriously.
Anyways thanks you guys for all the help! Now I can continue playing this unfinished game....