Wendy (Decisive version of the project) (WIP)

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Race: Gryvain (female?) with some modded traits

EDIT:
On hold until I get my shit together and manage to focus on how I want to depict her exactly.
Problem when you keep drawing on a project for too long is that others have similar ideas that they get written faster, and yours end up seeming like copies. That said, I want to get out a small project first and after that I have the whole summer to get it done.

Last edited:
Reactions: blargballs

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Now this is drastically different from her last incarnation. (Also you may be tickling one or several fetishes of mine that I may have trouble finding)

Reactions: Kirorororo

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also what is your reasoning of locking the "congenital" stage behind endorsing slavery during the interaction with Beth Carver?

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Sounds... Massive.
Like, 'you're going to burn yourself out super hard with that' massive.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
@NotYouNorI It's nice to hear!
For the congenital Wendy, it wouldnt' necessarily require the slavery choice if it were alone, however, as the congenital Wendy might be more of a transitory stage with no sex like the normal Wendy and that locks itself like that if you're not into incest, I thought it'd be safer that, to engage in this path, you'd have to endorse slavery from the start to not also be stuck there even if you were into incest because you'd not have Carvers' support for the mod course.
The mods and mental training that Wendy'll use to go from stage 2 to 3 are provided by Carver. Also, I'll link it but it's related to another of my submission which creates an endorsing slavery that allows for a good reason 1-for Carver to propose her services and 2-to see how Wendy lets go of all morals because the incest is too strong. The stage 3 are themselves with their own personnality but they indeniably seem to give in to you because they've been thaught over and over that incest is good and that she is under you.
Basically, Wendy is incestuous by herself if you are too, and the endorsing slavery gives you all the tools to help her realize her full potential both physically and by developping a certain attractive personae.
Endorsing slavery with Carver will be to do slavery 'your way' meaning that all you need to do is find people that are ready to change to different extents for you, and that could use a few lessons and chems from Carver.

@SheepPun I've been writting for this character for a few months now, at least I finally know exactly what I want to write and I won't add a lot of talk options just to fill the menu when not necessary this time around. I'm trying to force myself to 1 page a day, this way it's an habit that's easy to maintain and everything stays fresh in my memory. Even if I burn myself, I'll be taking litterary creation as a university program next year so I might as well get some training.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
For the congenital Wendy, it wouldnt' necessarily require the slavery choice if it were alone, however, as the congenital Wendy might be more of a transitory stage with no sex like the normal Wendy and that locks itself like that if you're not into incest, I thought it'd be safer that, to engage in this path, you'd have to endorse slavery from the start to not also be stuck there even if you were into incest because you'd not have Carvers' support for the mod course.
The mods and mental training that Wendy'll use to go from stage 2 to 3 are provided by Carver. Also, I'll link it but it's related to another of my submission which creates an endorsing slavery that allows for a good reason 1-for Carver to propose her services and 2-to see how Wendy lets go of all morals because the incest is too strong. The stage 3 are themselves with their own personnality but they indeniably seem to give in to you because they've been thaught over and over that incest is good and that she is under you.
Basically, Wendy is incestuous by herself if you are too, and the endorsing slavery gives you all the tools to help her realize her full potential both physically and by developping a certain attractive personae.
Endorsing slavery with Carver will be to do slavery 'your way' meaning that all you need to do is find people that are ready to change to different extents for you, and that could use a few lessons and chems from Carver.

That doesn't make it any less of a stretch to lock a transitory stage that leads to incest behind agreeing with an NPC-who-doesn't-have-any-connection-herself-to-Wendy on slavery because she mentions providing TF services and mental conditioning services. Not even sure how one would convince her that going to Carver would be a good idea. even Shade's incest reveal wasn't that much of a stretch imo.

Also since she doesn't have a cock but still has balls, how does she alleviate the cum accumulated in her balls to prevent them to get too big? Is is expelled from her pussy when she cums? Does she have an urethra above her vaginal entrance?

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I can make congenital accessible to non slavery endorsers but it WILL feel hollow (if you were hoping fot incest at that stage), I hope you understand that.

As it's planned out, (if you're ok with incest), she would find it a great idea without you having to do any convincing because of her affection that is already so high at that point.

There is a connection between Wendy stage 3 and slavery, she manages the station and you manage her, meaning all that it implies.

(Vaginal) cum type is semen instead of girl juices (You got that one right) and she gets a lot of seminal fluids translating to anal wetness. I know it's not possible for PC to have semen from the pussy but here it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I can make congenital accessible to non slavery endorsers but it WILL feel hollow, I hope you understand that.
Donno, I'm just one guy and a non-writer at that. :shrug:
You should get more experienced writer member eyes on this for better advice.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Donno, I'm just one guy and a non-writer at that. :shrug:
You should get more experienced writer member eyes on this for better advice.

I have and am (getting more experienced writer member eyes on this for better advice.)

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Will you add a way to speak to Beth Carver without Del being present so we can support slavery since she could be at the other bar that Kiro sister owns.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I believe, if I am not mistaken, that it is currently impossible for Del to go to Canadia station until you've given both opinions (Del and slavery) with carver. (It never happenned to me.) I'll still check on that.

Savin initially suggested I use the codex messagery once you're past giving her your opinion.

Last edited:

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
It was actually breaking del a couple times with sex until she starts to enjoy it and willing talk to beth to get enhancements to fit her new favorite pass time as you see by her new look on Canadia station. But now fen and the crew added a way to speed up the process by talking to beth about Del and slavery. So the problem is certain players like myself cannot speak to beth about slavery at all without del being at the old bar unbroken. And the only thing there is a grey button and text saying its hard to find a replacement when she can just get another person like del or a slut to take vacant position and happily serve customers.

So yeah I also suggest her contacting the player and letting them know that she wants to talk as the player successfully broke del and made her willing turn herself into a slut which could put the player on beth's good side as a sign of supporting slavery and allows the option to meet her at the bar and confirm it in person with a handjob/sex act in the regular its fine scene.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
If someone wants to write that and submit it to Savin, they're free to do so, I'll be occupied with this main project for a while.

Also, save editor, and if you don't want to use it, or for some reason can't, you can always start a new game. (Honestly, I always start new games so I have a hard time putting mysellf in the place of the players who don't.)