Well my favorite character so far just got ruined. Azzyran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilLambAmy

Oct 6, 2021
Ontario
I am liking the game so far and I totally loved the one character she was my favorite and I decided to focus on her for my first playthrough than this event happened and it just ruined the character for me. It has literally ruined my feeling about the character completely. Good job tainting the feels of the character for me, at least with Cait I had the option to nope out before having my character get with them. Poly isn't for everyone. Gonna restart my character now. Shes ruined.png

Reactions: Erzulie

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Eh, it does kind of come out of nowhere since prior to that, from what I remember, Liaden and Azy did not really seem like couple. So yeah, I can see why you would be muffled by it.
Isn't there a "Nope" button rigth there?
It is there just to nag you. To act "see, you accepted, so you have no reason to compalin about all future content between them. And if you say no? Are you sure, are you really sure? Surely sure? I am just going to keep asking you until you are sure that you accept their little yuri romance."

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I am talking about an option when you recruit her where scenes like this don't appear. Also if you say nope it will pop up again later based on what I read. Character is ruined for me.
I mean... You can just keep clicking nope? Why does doing that ruin the character for you?

I personally have never recruited Azzyran because I don't like insectoids, so I'm not sure about the prelude and followup to your screenshot, so I would like to understand what's going on a bit better

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Your mad the little bee found love outside the champ? THere relationship is cute as fuck, would be a waste to say that ruined the character.

Reactions: Kyba1 and WolframL

LilLambAmy

Oct 6, 2021
Ontario
@LilLambAmy you can ignore Lia when she is outside the Tavern after curing the hive.
Love your profile picture btw.
I don't have a save before that. Also thank you it's an avatar I put together a long time ago.
Your mad the little bee found love outside the champ? THere relationship is cute as fuck, would be a waste to say that ruined the character.
Some people aren't into poly so your opinion is a waste to me male.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I know some arent into poly, but never expect a character to be exclusive to the champ unless they explicitly act like it, Kiyoko and Brienne being the obvious cases.

LilLambAmy

Oct 6, 2021
Ontario
I know some arent into poly, but never expect a character to be exclusive to the champ unless they explicitly act like it, Kiyoko and Brienne being the obvious cases.
Oh I expect it esp after we get a the option right at the start of "hey i am poly are you wanting to do this yes or no" with cait, thus i knew not to get invested in that character for any playthrough. Judging from what my brother told me since I just had a conversation with him about this game and azzy, he told me most characters are exclusive with the champion bar a couple and those optional and you have to trigger them, azzy being the only one you don't have to trigger.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Oh well, so be it.

Hope you can vent it and move on.

Cait feels less of a personal statement, and more of a general one: Characters in this game will fuck around, unless stated otherwise. Just as if you lose combat, you will get "not really" consensual sex.

We can have a discussion about agency in general. For example, IMO a fully fleshed out NPC should have agency in the story, which may close doors for the players. Their romance was hinted at in their interaction. It could have been more explicit, because I feel it is a bit too thin to see without hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.