Welcome To Inventis [v0.35][FREE][HTML] 1st December 2018

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
V0.3 (can be found here) has been released to the public as of today since v0.35 has been released to patrons.

V0.35 notes:
The village of Aritz Zonak has been completed for now. In this update you can find a few neat things like:

* Sexy scenes with Dyani as a man/m2f
* Sexy scenes with Askook as a man/m2f
* The transformation that will start your sissy path
* The jungle guide book has been updated with some fun info

The new update has brought the total word amount to 43k.

Enjoy and let me know what you think or want next!

Some of the new features coming up are also inside the game as a special preview. :)

Download v0.35 here

As always thank you for your patronage, I appreciate it! It helps to pay for the images.

Welcome To Inventis
The most innovative resort that helps its inhabitants to discover themselves using hypnotherapy. You seem to have lost your memories and now you have to recover them with hypnotherapy. Can you escape the Inventis resort? Is there another way out then being hypnotized?? Who is that lady in your dreams and did I just see the snack machine stabbing someone with a stun rod?

The goal
You lost your memories and now have get them back. After that it is up to you wether you want to escape with your mind intact, become a submissive or go the other way and dominate to take over the resort itself. What will you choose? Either way you will have a lot of fun going through the experiences and interacting with the characters within the story.

Note: You can play both as dominant or submissive in this game. I wanted to cater to both sides in this game.

Preview Images (nsfw)
z3Zb59F.png

pRihdEV.png

y4HZdzc.png

x7XqVx9.jpg

yhpRVrx.jpg
Fetish tags:
Hypnosis, domination, submission, male sub, male dominant, female sub, female dominant, threesome, sissy(can be avoided), feminization

Last edited:

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
Could a mod please help me out by adding HTML and v0.1 + the date to the title. This should be helpful for other users to identify the engine and freshness. Thank you in advance![/HTML]

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
Version 0.12 Update:

Added 2 straight and 1 gay character update which can be seen here below.
Added levels 2-5 for Bella which includes making out with her.
Added levels 2-5 for Jenny which includes Tanning with her.
Added levels 2-5 for Lucas which includes workouts with him .
Added the improve lifting skill.
Upped the lust cap from 10 to 12.
A status shows you at what level you are with Bella, Jenny and Lucas.
Code cleanup regarding variables.
Fixed bug with pill not being added if you already had one.
Changed some code for efficiency.
Fixed not being able to work after eating unless talking to the chef again.
Fixed a bug of being able to buy a daily gym pass even if you have a lifetime membership pass.
Lowered the energy so the loop of being able to work and eat for infinite energy has been fixed.
Added explanation about willpower.

Download links updated in the op.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
This game has me intrigued but the sissy part has me worried. That sissy kink is like cancer festering through hypnokink stuff and I don't enjoy it at all. I really wanna be hypnosub in so many stuff but being feminized is somehow mandatory to it. I hope it isn't like that in this game.

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
This game has me intrigued but the sissy part has me worried. That sissy kink is like cancer festering through hypnokink stuff and I don't enjoy it at all. I really wanna be hypnosub in so many stuff but being feminized is somehow mandatory to it. I hope it isn't like that in this game.
Hi there MotoKuchoma,

The sissy part is currently not yet implemented but will be optional. If you don't like that part it will be easily avoided while you can still enjoy the other pleasures of being hypnotized into a sub (or do the domming if that is more what you or others want). I wanted to create a game that caters to multiple sides and a sub without being a sissy is one of them. :)

Reactions: MotoKuchoma

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
Version 0.13 Released!

This big update brings about 60% more words in content for you to explore within day 6. Will you be able to explore the mansion, find the safe and escape all within the allocated time?

More updates include a M/M sex scene, M/F sex scene and various drawings are included in this update.

Download version 0.13 hot fixed here: https://www.patreon.com/sneezyaif

Note: This is the last version in which Patrons and the Public will get the same release. From 0.14 onward Patrons will be one version ahead.

Change log:
  • Some quality of life changes Added and upgraded a few drawings for more viewing pleasure
  • Added a M/F sex scene and a M/M sex scene
  • Added day 6 with the safe cracking hypnosession
  • Added Elizabeth perk on lvl 5
  • Added the private book collections
  • Added the Mark of Catula
  • Reduced the need to click back when not having enough credits.
  • When masturbating by hand you can get willpower back to a maximum of 3
  • You get dominance up to neutral with masturbating with your hand while the dildo decreases it down to 0
  • Put in a requirement to get Lucas his perk. Put in a requirement to get Elizabeth her perk.
  • changed coupon passages
  • Removed strength and energy gain from library.
Hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited:

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
Thank you and the others for the feedback, I have uploaded a hot fixed version that fixes the bug with the dildo after purchasing it. The bug with the snack machine has also been fixed. I was swapping to more clean and efficient code which ironically created a few bugs which now should be ironed out.

Showering can now also push you over the max energy limit as its influence is small.

Lastly I have added a MUTE BUTTON in the form of a radio as suggested in your inventory.

Enjoy~

Sneezy

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
Version 0.2(actually 0.14 but called 0.2 ). From now on patrons will be one patch ahead of the public. You can download the update on my patreon.

This patch adds a few days in which you can prepare for the big journey outside the Inventis Resort. Also added are interactions with Bella and Bob among more things.

Find out for yourself what this patch has to offer!

Full Changelog
Added about 20% content to the last patch.

Included roadmap to allow you to see the current progression

Added 6 new images in total in this patch

Added Bella sex scene with the player and bj with dr wright(at the start)

Added Bob sex scene and room 340.

Added Bob's room

Added Olivia to the resort.. can you find her on day 8?

Added Trish interactions up to the orb.

Added prepartion for the mission of dr. wright.

Added a test to let you see what kind of stats you need to level in order to clear the mission

Added orb options for Juliette

Added 'the package' if you agreed to help Juliette earlier on.

Added image for dinner hall

Added image for dr wright

Added image for gate

Added image for hotel lobby

Fixed some spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
With the release of version 0.25 it means that version 0.2 is now free to play for the public!

Version 0.25 includes new images (like Bob's blowjob scene) and quality of life updates like coloring texts or a guide that helps to give the player hints in order to make your playing experience better.

Play version 0.2 here

There is also a discord server that you can join now!

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
Hey guys,

Thank you all for the patience, I had a lot of work to do and bills to pay. But rest assured you guys were never forgotten.

Hereby I present the next update of Welcome To Inventis.

In this update
you get to experience the Waipoua jungle and some of the secrets that it holds. This includes:

* A delicious and juicy red fruit

* A sexy native lady

* A dark and secretive shack

* A sneak peek at the waterfall

* 14 new images to see!

We have also reached over 38k words right now so happy reading.

Let me know what you think of the update in the comments.

Friendly regards,

Sneezy

Sneezy

May 12, 2018
www.patreon.com
V0.3 (can be found here) has been released to the public as of today since v0.35 has been released to patrons.

V0.35 notes:
The village of Aritz Zonak has been completed for now. In this update you can find a few neat things like:

* Sexy scenes with Dyani as a man/m2f
* Sexy scenes with Askook as a man/m2f
* The transformation that will start your sissy path
* The jungle guide book has been updated with some fun info

The new update has brought the total word amount to 43k.

Enjoy and let me know what you think or want next!

Some of the new features coming up are also inside the game as a special preview. :)

Some preview Images(NSFW):
Sex With Dyani in your hut: https://i.imgur.com/0W6ePXr.jpg
Giving a blowjob to Askook: https://i.imgur.com/VZBAVQb.jpg

Download v0.35 here

As always thank you for your patronage, I appreciate it! It helps to pay for the images.

Last edited: