Weird zoom in on Firefox for Android

Sep 13, 2018
Everytime I play, I have to be very careful when clicking the movement arrows. If I ever double click the buttons, the screen zooms into it, breaking the layout completely.

The problem can be solved easily by manually zoomming out, but it happens so often it is really annoying.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
This has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with Android; double tapping the screen zooms in.

You can probably change that through settings.

Sep 13, 2018
This has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with Android; double tapping the screen zooms in.
Double tap doesn't do that in this forum, so i figured there must be a way to turn it off.

I think the buttons actually are set so double tap shouldn't zoom. If you miss the button double tap will zoom, though.

Isn't it possible to turn off for everything? It's not like the application was designed to be zoomed in, and if you really want to zoom you can still use the pinch gesture anyway...

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
After testing, for some reason on mobile FF there's no easy way to disable double tap zoom. Even if I set the CSS for no double-tap zoom, which works on Chrome, FF still fucks up. I may look into more involved solutions later, but this is low priority. If it is unbearable I'd suggest using Chrome in the meantime.

Sep 13, 2018
Sorry for double-posting. Apparently * { touch-action: manipulation; } is somewhat bugged in firefox. It works as I would expect when replaced by * { touch-action: pan-x pan-y; }, but then you lose the ability to pinch-zoom too.

Thanks Mozilla, I guess...