* Births, Quaelle’s Children: 1
* Births, Rahn Eggs, Total: 2
* Births, Rahn Eggs @ TamaniCorp: 2
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Total: 10
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Planted: 0
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds @ Daycare: 10
* Births, Water Queen Young: 10

My math:

Children at Dad's Daycare = * Births, Water Queen Young: 10 + * Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds @ Daycare: 10 = * Births, Quaelle’s Children: 1 + * Births, Psychic Tentacle Beasts @ Daycare: 1 + * Births, Naleen Children: 6 + * Births, Nyrean Eggs, Total: 16 + * Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Fertile, Hybrid: 1 (the other was infertile) + * Births, Bothrioc Eggs, Fertile: 4 = 10+10+1+1+6+16+1+4 = 49

Children delivered not at daycare = * Births, Rahn Eggs @ TamaniCorp: 2

Infertile Eggs = * Births, Bothrioc Eggs, Infertile: 16 + * Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Infertile: 1 = 17

Including infertile eggs, there's been 68 births, excluding them there's been 51 births. Unless I'm missing something (quite possible), there's no logical combination of the numbers that I can find that add up to the 64 births recorded.

I also noted something unexpected with my stats. I don't know if there is a sat max but at least some of my stats have topped out arround 50. However, if I exercise or level up while pregnant I seem to gain reflexes and aim and then after I give birth they go up dramatically. My non-preg stat Reflex is 61 and Aim is 68. I don't know the mechanics of the game well enough to know if this is an "undocumented feature" or...

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
save game attached

I don't know the right way to say this but you do not need to spend your time on this for me. I posted this in case it was of interest to the developer team.

Either way, thank you.

Attachments

• Kaylee (F) - 4Hrs 52Mins, 182 Days - OL' Silverbullet, Sindathu (1).json
    683.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Thanks for the save. Preg coding is my specialty. I like everything preg related to work bug free so I am fine with taking a look to make sure there is no issue.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
While your totals are off I am not seeing any bugs in the different preg codes that would have caused it. I am curious about the history of this save. Was this save transfrred from the AS version? When did you start playing the JS version? The reason I ask is there have been various bugs fixed since the JS version came out and I am wondering if your totals got messed up during an old version.

Does anyone else have bad nursery totals?