Weight.

PrawnAbuse

Jan 30, 2022
How do I increase my weight? I'm 7 foot in-game I cannot weigh 178 pounds. For some reason I cant increase my thickness with the shift goo button even though i have plenty of biomass.

TheShepard256

There are multiple things that contribute to your weight:
Body partIncreaseDecrease
Base, without the extrasHigher Thickness
Being a taur, naga or drider
Being taller
Bigger hips
Having more legs
Having the Hollow Bones perk
Being a goo (i.e. having the Gooey leg type, lacking the Prehensile flag and having either a count of 1 or the Amorphous flag)
BreastsBreast size
Thickness greater than Tone
Having the Fertility perk
MilkHigher milk quantity
Certain fluid types weigh more than normal (honey, milksap, cumsap, nectar or blueberry yoghurt)
Having the Milky and/or Treated Milk perks
Certain fluid types weight less than normal (every type not listed to the left, except for cum, gabilani cum, nyrea cum and vanae cum)
BellyBeing taller
Being pregnant (live birth gives the greatest weight increase, then eggs, then seeds)
Any and all cumflations
Having ovipositor eggs
The Breed Hungry perk reduces the extra weight from being pregnant
ButtBeing taller
Bigger butt
ClitorisClit length
Clit count
Having the Hung perk
PenisTotal cock colume
Having a knot
More cocks
Having the Hung perk
TesticlesBall size
More balls
Having the Bulgy perk
CumHigher cum quantity
Having an ovipositor and the Nyrean Eggs status effect
Certain fluid types weigh more than normal (honey, milksap, cumsap, nectar or blueberry yoghurt)
Having the Potent, Breed Hungry and/or Bulgy perks
Certain fluid types weight less than normal (every type not listed to the left, except for cum, gabilani cum, nyrea cum and vanae cum)
Also, if you checked the tooltip for the option to change your Thickness, you'd know that option requires taking at least five doses of GaloMax, but that would certainly make you a goo, which would be counter-productive to getting heavier (there are other ways to increase your Thickness).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115