Way of a Sorcerer | A new lewd game

Fennec Games

Sep 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I am a game developer. This may sound a little weird, but for a long time I used to like playing adult games, and then I decided, why not try to make my own game? So, recently I have begun developing an adult game, and today I want to tell you about it. (The game - https://www.patreon.com/posts/way-of-sorcerer-30286691 )

The name of the game is Way of a Sorcerer. What is the game about? That's 3D (True 3D game, not some visual novel), fantasy RPG game about a mage (You can select his part, this affects to game difficulty). In the game, you can hire beautiful female workers and make relationships with them, fight monsters, and explore new lands! Also, you can make some slaves. There is certain rational creatures type who called Velaliths in the game. Sometimes velaliths can look like humans, they even have the human intellect, but they are considered to be monsters, therefore they have fewer rights than humans and may be slaves. Harpies, Succubus, Werecats (Like werewolf, but cat :3), and etc, are velaliths. The game has a battle system, inventory system, dialogue system, day and night system, something like leveling up system, you can unlock new abilities or up your characteristics by researching ancient knowledge, and many other things.

I'm working on the game alone and intending to make the game one of the best adult games. I'm full of energy and desire to work on my game, I want to bring something new in the adult games genre. Something that we lacked. And if you want to help me with that, I will be very grateful. You can do it by becoming my patron - https://www.patreon.com/FennecGames or by telling other people about my game.

Genres: Corruption, oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, slaves
In the future, I'll add more fetishes

Thank you for your attention, I hope you will enjoy the game, have a nice day.
PatreonCover.png
Werecat.png
Landscape.png
Barbara.png
FightAndDialogueSystems.png

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You need to tell players upfront what pairings and fetishes are in the game, otherwise they're not going to take a look at this. There's simply too many games out there to download everything and test it yourself to find out if you'll even be interested in the content on offer. If something is more heavily represented than others, or there's something that's mandatory, it's important to say that as well.

Reactions: karunama

Fennec Games

Sep 28, 2019
You need to tell players upfront what pairings and fetishes are in the game, otherwise they're not going to take a look at this. There's simply too many games out there to download everything and test it yourself to find out if you'll even be interested in the content on offer. If something is more heavily represented than others, or there's something that's mandatory, it's important to say that as well.
Oh, yes, thank you, it slipped my mind completely.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Oh, yes, thank you, it slipped my mind completely.
Pairings are also important. That's m/m (male and male or gay), m/f (male and female or hetero), f/f (female and female or lesbian), m/h (male and hermaphrodite, often futa), m/m/f (threesome with two men and a woman), etc.

HornyRhino

Dec 8, 2018
Also, is breeding a thing? (if not, you may want to look into it, from what I've seen this could be the next "Breeding Season" (look it up) just saying)