Animalistic prose (Estus the Hellhound)

Lone Wolf115

Well I'm not one for criticizing but I do like it, now instead of them getting away from the aftermath or (whatever you may call it) of the fight they can participate in the fun now.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well, this thread was dead.

Good day ladies, gents and non binary peeps, I am here to offer you a doggy snack.

June in may.

This is one of three blowjob scenes players get to pick. Now, this only includes "go at it like animals" scene since I do not want to overwhelm people by posting it all at once.
I am going to edit it until then, but I would appreciate any kind of opinion when it comes to the doc.
Enjoy.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well, sorry for delay, 2 days beforehand I did update it with the introduction scene but after that, I had the great idea to rewrite the entire [let him take the lead] one so, yeah, it is now in the doc. Quick explanation.

Yeah, this was the one I struggled most with. I like the idea of pushing characters out of their comfort zone, even if it is for one off scene. Same way when Brienne forces herself on you when she is incredible horny for pregnancy since it adds spice to her.
But at same time I know that it could all devolve into me creating a generic Dom scene with June's name attached to it. So I tried to think of the situation where June being in control does not end up feeling like a breach in characterization.
So I made it that the champion:
Started this all of with a promise for a blowjob
teased him in every which way possible. From shallow kisses and licks, to words to just not doing what is being asked of them
June begun by being himself (passive), to making a request, to guiding the champ with hands and plees, to taking most of control while still giving them say in the matter, to finally loosing patience (after the champ teased a little bit to much) and just fulfilling your promise on his terms

As for alpha and master thing? Yeah, now that I think about it, to much so I replaced them.
Still, they were there to emphasize a point (even if they did it in a overblown way). The latter part of the doc did focus more on the champion and their inner thoughts than on the action and words of June since, well, I can not really think of overblown, dominating things for him to say or do (stuff like calling you names, putting to much emphasis on his grip) without it coming off as jarring. The most commanding thing I had him accomplish was just him forcing PCs head down (which can still admittedly feel out of place but I feel I build up to it decently) and his most commanding, well, command was him just asking them blow him.
So I made champion get high as kite from the novelty of having June taking the big wheel and I just run with it. They are the ones emphasizing things to seem more grandious and special then they actually are. They are the ones building up June as some sort of dom, when in actuality it is just June receiving a basic ass blowjob. That is why I have the champion realize that "Oh yeah, I am blowing June of all people, why did I get so caught up in this?" after he thanks them.

Like, even when he did shove the PC down his meat pole, he still apologized and all that. Now, that on its own does not justify him doing that, but If you read it from beggining to end, I feel like it fits.

I hope that this answers what I wanted to accomplish.

Not really qualified to comment much on the prose, but I absolutely adore the content.
Thank you! Means a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenalc13

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Welp, after countless rewrites and cutting the whole document in half, I have finally submitted "blowing June" in bloody June! I would like to say that it was all planned and that I just did not procrastinate. But That would make me a lier.

Now, while it is submitted, I am still looking over it for any mistakes, be they grammatical or something more severe. Also, editors are always appreciated.

But, if you find the whole idea of looking over something that is 4 months in the works appealing than how I about looking over something fresher?

Take the hound to the pound -- Estus, the male hellhound
Inspired by the art of the artists Ittla

As quick summary, here you go (taken from the dock.

Estus is a male hellhound that the champion can encounter after meeting certain requirements at the hot springs.

Unlike most of his kin, Estus does not stand around some temple grounds just to protect some ancient artifact, for he suffers from that incurable case of wanderlust. He is a free loader and traveler, who is using his natural born strength, fiery nature and aptitude for mischief to frolic in his self appointed quest for adventuring. Where he gets to expirience all kinds of places/cultures and people that inhabit them. At the moment, the current happenings in the marches are enough of a reason for him to stick in one place indefinitely. Which, in turn, gives the champion (you) the opportunity to form some kind of bond with the pompous doggyelemental.

As a Hellhound, Estus posses that natural imbued Lupine pride as he inherited that great strenght and pension for using the fiery element that his race is known for. Albeit shorter and leaner than one would expect from his race, which does lead to him overcompensating in some instances. Still since he is more sociable than most of his own, he is more mellow with strangers - he does not assault you for sex, for one. As for players who try to get closer to him? Well to them he is a cocky, good meaning and easy going bastard that is meant to appeal to people that want more casual relationship that can maybe blossom into something more. Casuals talks and playful fugs leading to deep, though out, essays and hugs.

From XXX content standpoint, I want to write something that is more in line how two friends/equally standing partners would screw around with each other and combining it with some of that "naked wresteling for the top" for good measure.
Examples including:You riding him cowgirl as he adds to your hip thrusts to sexually overwhelm you before you get him to cum.
You taking him from behind while he taunts you to fuck him harder like the champion everyone claims you to be.
Both of you jerking/jerking and shlicking each other off to see who will cum first.
For while he is usual casual with most of your interactions, he is still a hellhound. And they are nothing if not prideful in their sexual prowess to bring their lovers over the brink of ecstasy.
And yeah, he is fine with both pitching and bottoming with no real preferences for one or another.

If anyone is interested, I implore you to check the doc out and to give me any kind of help you can offer.

As for current status.
At the moment no sexy times, but they will come. I am around 1/4 done and wit the current pace, I should be done at the end of the next month. No promises tho.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Estus sounds quite nice, I am eager to read more of him and I'll try to see if I can help once my brain is not fried