Warrior build questions

Lostname475

Apr 3, 2023
Having recently caught up to the updates on my spellsword dual wield build, i am starting a new character, who would ideally be a sort of tank/dps build with the damage capabilities to get very high threat and the defensive stats to stay alive there, i presume I want strength and toughness for this. What should my 3rd stat be and are the any powers/equipment that i should be looking out for?

MaskedRask876

Nov 30, 2019
Having recently caught up to the updates on my spellsword dual wield build, i am starting a new character, who would ideally be a sort of tank/dps build with the damage capabilities to get very high threat and the defensive stats to stay alive there, i presume I want strength and toughness for this. What should my 3rd stat be and are the any powers/equipment that i should be looking out for?
Agility is going to be a good thing to have, whether you level it up or simply have it given max by the alcohol boons given by garth and other innkeepers(Like the super busty Mander i forgot the name of), it effects whether or not you get hit and accuracy of your physical attacks. Heavy armor helps a lot when it comes to damage negation, and regen items like the Everblossom Hood, Evergreens Bountiful Bag, and the Mare Ring create a feedback loop and constantly allow you to keep yourself up regardless of whether or not your healer decides to do their job. A shield can be very helpful as well, they mitigate crits and provide excellent damage negation as well. The winged sabatons help your initiative order. idk what you'd like for weapon choice but Ashelander is excellent, Galon's Greatsword is a good alternative at the cost of being able to wear a shield. Powers: Shield Stance(generates high amounts of Threat), Cleave, Steady Strike. This should get you through the early game enough to mix and match. alternatively, if you invest points into agility, you can use the Boon mentioned above to max willpower or presence, allowing the use of charge weapon, summons or even Smite Evil. Hope this helps! ^-^

Lostname475

Apr 3, 2023
Thanks for the advice, so sword and board builds can manage good damage as well? I'll probably use ashelander then, is there a specific shield ypu recommend or? Wait doesnt steady strike require 2 handed? and therefore not work with shields?

Last edited: