Wait... Why can't I fuck that?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Ok the npcs who run the transit systems don't have sex scenes... is this on purpose? or is it just that they don't have them?

Asking for afriend

TFMaster

I agree! Currently only half of the UGC Scout Authority Scouts are able to be interacted with and only one of them you can fuck, the other one just teaches you how to use a bow ala a less dickish Kelt from CoC. What about that dark skinned guy on Myrellion why can’t I fuck him?

Reactions: Kesil

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That UGC scout guy on Myrellion looks pretty cool. And he seems fairly chill.

Also, in the future I want Steele to get a commendation for fixing up so many of their relays.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No Tanis, only Edan, thus sayeth Wsan.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Meanwhile, as Steele finally gets off Mhen'ga (after spending months getting off), they discover that the Rival has found all the probes, claimed the leadership of SteeleTech and began the corporate takeover of the galaxy.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Meanwhile, as Steele finally gets off Mhen'ga (after spending months getting off), they discover that the Rival has found all the probes, claimed the leadership of SteeleTech and began the corporate takeover of the galaxy.

Rival wishes. TiTS is firmly in the take your sweet time line end of gaming. With certain quests being the exception to that.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I swear, I saw this thread and immediately thought that "Why Can't I Fuck That?" should be the title of Victor Steele's autobiography. He tells the story of how he started asking himself that question in the first place, his adventures in finding the answers, and it ends on a sad note as he does indeed learn why he can't (or at least, shouldn't) fuck that. :D

Sorry for the derail, but the image popped into my head and I had to share it.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I swear, I saw this thread and immediately thought that "Why Can't I Fuck That?" should be the title of Victor Steele's autobiography. He tells the story of how he started asking himself that question in the first place, his adventures in finding the answers, and it ends on a sad note as he does indeed learn why he can't (or at least, shouldn't) fuck that. :D

Sorry for the derail, but the image popped into my head and I had to share it.

I made it unauthorized instead of an autobiography because I am dumb.
steve4.jpg

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I didn’t know that Steve Jobs was Victor Steele, Lol!
:iiam: I felt the book cover was a right fit for some reason (not trying to make fun of the dude's cancer or anything but it kind of works with Victor, no?)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In a way, I now headanon the likeness of Steve Jobs as a possible human-ish Victor Steele.

Reactions: ihloo

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
He had a long and ever-shifting life, so who's to say he didn't at some given point?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I made it unauthorized instead of an autobiography because I am dumb.
Nice. :D And I think it's funnier unauthorized. It means the whole damn galaxy knows he's that much of a horndog and so the author could actually get a book with that title published.