Vulpinix

Zailen

Sep 15, 2016
Hey there! Sorry to be a bother, but I have a question. Is Vulpinix still currently in the game? I need it to progress further with terry in order to get Estros, but I cant seem to find any anywhere. The Wiki says that the wolves in the forest drop it, but i farmed them for a good four hours and I havent seen any. Any help would be MUCH appreciated, as I hate leaving things unfinished! Thanks!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hey there! Sorry to be a bother, but I have a question. Is Vulpinix still currently in the game? I need it to progress further with terry in order to get Estros, but I cant seem to find any anywhere. The Wiki says that the wolves in the forest drop it, but i farmed them for a good four hours and I havent seen any. Any help would be MUCH appreciated, as I hate leaving things unfinished! Thanks!

Pretty sure they´re still in the game. You´re probably just VERY unlcucky atm. Have you tried buying the ingredients for Vulpinix from the caravan instead?

Zailen

Sep 15, 2016
I actually have the ingredients, but unless I'm mistaken, you need to use the item right then, right? I need it in my inventory to bring to the castle. I almost think it may be due to my inventory. I'm going to try cleaning it out.

Wow, I'm an idiot. Totally never noticed the alchemy button on the side.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Almost all items you brew at Rosalin's you'll learn yourself after her showing you one time. Doesn't work with "special" items like Equinium+.