Voyeur Lens #1

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
The aroma of the first date in three years, the presence of cherry blossom perfume and sweat permeate the room accompanied by a radiant beauty on a night like this. It makes you wonder how you’ve manage to find the time to find a person to share your thoughts with after being alone for so long. You work days making deliveries. Nights? You make videos, edit pictures, spend hours photographing and filming then fixing the blemishes and editing the material to look as perfect as the requests you receive from your clients. It’s not the same as it once was when you just took pictures of people and sold your gallery to artwork curators for commission work. You’ve spent years on your own, no relatives to speak of or friends to bother you, though you wish you did. You work twenty four hours a day and six days a week to keep food on your table and your private studio maintained daily to ensure that you have what you need in peak condition for your clients and their many demands. The long hours of going over editorial and making things disappear or reappear is taxing on your body and your mind, you get stir crazy staying inside your studio apartment working on the latest project with the noisy neighbors next door thumping on walls and wailing in their orgasms and screaming.

During the daytime, you use to sleep in, a lot, paying a FedEx delivery man to take your projects to clients then wake up with your afternoon iced tea and bit of day old Chinese as your breakfast. Not a very healthy breakfast but what can you do when you work just to pay for the rent alone with very little to spend on yourself. But you’ve managed to get this far and you love what you did for a living, otherwise you’ve would have hung yourself in your closet years ago. Since you had to get yourself an Adobe Flash Professional for your latest project making a music video for a local DJ you just had enough money for this month’s food budget, just barely anyhow, and now you had to take on delivery jobs yourself to save money as well as another client among your three others. This client put in a request for me to have his newest single put into a backdrop of him with scenery of the movie Pacific Rim with him standing on a building while the Mecha and Kaiju fought with some of the lighting transitions from a GIF file he sent me in an email to use as a fade. As an added bonus to this request, he wanted the birthmark on his neck gone from every scene to up his image for publicity and pays a good commission bonus if he likes it enough for repeat business. If it weren’t for this client’s bonus and reputation, I would’ve dismissed his request and told him to find someone else to do it.

Last night you’ve put in another late nighter to get the transition and lip-syncing just right before Friday when you have to go to your client’s penthouse suite with the delivery plus the meeting with another potential client the “artist” mentioned he’d introduce me to. You wake up on your laptop keyboard, your blond shoulder length hair draped over your face and glasses sitting next to your laptop collapsed. Squinting, waking up to the blurring of your sectional couch and how much junk you have sitting on the stained glass coffee table with strands of hair masking your vision of the rest of the room. Groaning from the migraine, you felt your arms sting at the joints for sleeping the wrong way seizing up to shake the pain and cramping. Squeezing your eyes shut, you move the strands of hair from your eyes and tuck them behind your ears, taking a deep breath yawning your longest inhale then exhaling. You look around the room, taking note of the surroundings.

Aside from the makeshift bed on your sectional couch, the stained glass coffee table with box stuffers, foam, plastic and masking tape, the living room section of your studio is just spacing you use for your jobs. You have the sectional pushed up in the corner with a short legged coffee table in the middle, you sit at your propping table that you often use as your dining table, graphic station, desk top and pretty much the only place you seem to only sleep at conveniently placed between the living and kitchen space facing the wide open view window overlooking the lagoon streaming through the business district of Miami. Getting up to stretch, you walk over to the kitchen space to open the mini fridge on the countertop beside the microwave oven to pull out a Starbucks carbonated coffee, popping the key into the can then drink the first sip of the morning. Leaning up against the dull edge of weathered down wooden furnish with an ugly gray color, you look over your sink area to the sectional divider and the cubby shelve, where your shoes are in, beside the entrance thinking what you need to do first today.

Today seems to be conflicting with your idea of exercise and stopping by the post office to drop off a package and doing more work with the sound quality of the video you’ve been working on. Sighing, you drink a bit more of your beverage and start turning on the lights to the kitchen, turning on the burner stove to heat up the medium size pan you pulled from the cabinet. You’re in the mood for a cheese omelet this morning to get that bad taste of bad morning breath out of your mouth and put something in your burning gut.
Cracking two eggs into a small cup, taking a fork from the drawer, whisking the eggs into a thick paste setting it off to the side. Grabbed the butter from the mini, grabbed a butter knife, split a square piece of butter for the pan, grab some Velveeta cheese and do another splitting and have it set on a plate sitting next to the stove. Pan is heated, butter goes in coating the bottom, getting the pan all lubed up for the eggs, and you search the spice rack hanging about the stove to grab black pepper and salt to season the pan and the scrambled eggs. The eggs are in, seasoned, and you start working on mincing the cheese into cubes with the butter knife on the plate as a cutting board. Eggs are cooking from the edge inward, you use a wooden flathead to move the edge inward towards the middle, you toss in the cheese around the edges and let the heat cook it into a soft blend for you to whisk in with the eggs. You spent a good amount of time making sure the bottom isn’t burned, shaking the pan in a circular motion to unstick the bottom using the flathead to dislodge the surface underneath then got it freed up to move freely. Holding the pan firmly, you moved the edges of the omelet to the back of the pan the skillfully flipped it into the air then land flat on its underbelly to cook the other side without breaking it apart. The searing edges and plopping of bubbles meant it was ready, so you grab the plate to break it closer to you and you held the pan over flipping one half of the omelet over the other then top the omelet off with salt and served yourself.

After eating breakfast, you entered the other part of your apartment where you were meant to be sleeping to pick out clothes for you to wear for your delivery for another client. The obsidian furnished dresser matched the décor of your room, a fitting compliment style for the yin-yang theme bed comforter draping the unused bed with soft plush pillows and memory foam mattress cushioning. Black short socks, beige cargo khakis with a white long sleeve shirt and a black dress vest that you wear openly. Walking towards the entrance, you grab your Faded Glories black flattop sliders and put them on your feet until you hear the sound of your phone ringing the song “Heaven” by I Monster. Shaking your head, you reluctantly walk over to the coffee table to sift through the foam to find your Samsung Centura ringing loudly. You swipe the screen to do your greeting.
- You: “Yeah”
- Voice: “Christian, it’s Musica”
- You: “Who?”
- Voice: “The guy who’s asking you to make the music video. We met last week over drinks at the Metro?”
You remember who he is, the one with the birthmark and the guy who kept eyeing you at the end of the bar. You listen to the man out of respect for the job you do.
- You: “Right, right, DJ Musica. Your video isn’t ready yet.”
- Musica: “That’s not why I called, I trust you to do a good job. I’m calling about the person I told you about Friday”
- You: “Yeah the uh … the art major”
- Musica: “No, the art major was probably one of your other clients. She from the Label, she’s the Executive Producer that called me for a demo of my single.”
- You: “Okay?”
- Musica: “Anyways, she just called me back and wants to get another single out to her but I wanted to get you to do the video and do some photos of my girl for an album cover.”
- You: “Album Cover? How many?”
- Musica: “I’ll pay your price, I just need you to get them done before Friday and delivery the copies and originals to my place in Coral Gables.”
- You: “Okay, and your girl?”
- Musica: “She’s available whenever you are ready to have her, but it needs to be as soon as possible.”
- You: “I’ll squeeze her in my schedule this afternoon, just need to know when and where to meet her.”
- Musica: “I’ll text you the number of her cell and address, she can be found in Miami Gardens near 27th and 183rd”
- You: “The ghetto?”
- Musica: “Hey, there’s some fine ladies in the area, bro, you just need to know where to look”
- You: “All right, anything else?”
- Musica: “Yeah, when I say she’s a fine lady, I mean fine which means she’s good enough to get any man hard. But she’s got this thing that needs to edit out of the pictures and wondered if you can remove the marks she’s got from the pictures.”
- You: “Sure, but you know you’re talking about an extra fee for the labor and delivery.”
- Musica: “For Show (sure)”
- You: “I’ll have it out to you Thursday morning, the video and edited pictures you wanted fixed for your ‘private’ collection will be done and delivered Friday afternoon at 1pm”
- Musica: “Got it, I’ll let my doorman know in advance to let you in around that time. The Exec will show up at 3pm so you and I will have some time to kick back and talk about a few things.”
- You: “Sounds like a plan”
- Musica: “My man, check you later”

You end the call and start grabbing your keys from the bowl and head out.

Walking down 27th Avenue, cars flying by you and on a cool morning stroll around South Florida University, you wait a little bit for the bus to come by to pick you up to take you to the next stop in Opa-Locka. Sitting on the bench at your stop, you see an ebony skinned beauty walk up to the stop, standing beside you waiting for the bus as well. Your attention to detail kicks in when your eyes are glued to her voluptuous bust, obviously an E-cup from the way her lobules crease inward into her bra filling her cup size and some descent. Her V-shaped straps suggest she wears a sports bar, or Racerback, beneath her deep cut red tee with faint out linings of a secondary strap to possibly support her bust. You look over her lithe frame being hugged in the most fitting places when wearing something revealing as denim shorts trimmed to expose her rounded ass with faint lining of her lime green G-string, plump luscious thighs and the toned tension of her calves. The beige brimmed beanie cap tilted to the side, her face looks down towards her smartphone texting 52 words per minute while she waited. Her hair weaved in a tight knitting where some of it is dyed different strands of colors mixing reds and oranges together, not the straightest of hair that you’ve seen but you’d guess from the way you can smell the heavy odor of aerosol coming off her she’s trying to look good.

The bus rolls up at 11:45am and the girl you’re supposed to be meeting want you to get in touch with her at her apartment at around 12pm to do the photo shoot. Taking the number 27 going north and getting off at 183rd where you are to meet the client’s cover girl at her apartment a little bit after 12:30pm with your camera and suitcase in tow. You sit on the bus riding the route and get off the time you predicted you would be and notice that your eye candy happen to be getting off at the same stop as you are. Coincidence you tell yourself, you pull the GPS on your smartphone and start walking in the direction of the address the DJ sent you through the SMS. You get a text from the cover girl just as you get near the McDonalds on the corner, she sends about two long length messages to you explaining what is it she wants to do for the photo shoot and what her “manager” wants her to do. Meanwhile you receive a text from Musica saying to take the pictures of the girl that he left instructions for while he’s away on business. Replying you got the idea you tell him you were almost to her place now with your gear. Meanwhile, you stop at the crossing and waited for the traffic to go through. You turn your head to face the black girl you saw get off at your stop, she’s still texting away on her cellphone not breaking her gaze from it to look in front of her. Then you see the light turn red and the walk way is clear. You and her walk forward midway until you receive another text from the cover girl with more information not relevant to job.

- CG: “How long have you been photographing?”

Strange that one of your clients wants to get to know you, usually they want nothing to do with you except get their request done perfectly and pay you. You start texting back a bit on the reserved side, trying to not get too personal with someone.

- You: “Four years, still doing it but more as a side project than my actual career”

The cover girl texts minutes later down the road with more chatter about how she enjoys photography and wants to be on the cover of MTV magazine. Another text bleeps on your smartphone just as you get to the correct street where you are to meet.

- CG: “Do you think you can take more photos of me for my own use?”
- You: “Sure, if you have $45 an hour”
- CG: “Wouldn’t it be covered under my manager’s bill?”
- You: “Paid on commission, was told to just take the pictures Musica wanted”
- CG: “You’re no fun” with a frowning emoji.
You get to the house that was set into your phone and stopped at the front gate when you matched the address together. You dropped the suitcase down to your side and started texting back to the cover girl that you were standing outside of her place. When you “Send” you heard the pinging of the girl behind you. You turn to face the voluptuous woman standing at the edge of the cement fencing holding her phone on her side with the text message opened on her screen. She shocked to see you at the house and you looked puzzled to see her standing there with her phone opened. She approaches you and sees that you were the one that has been sending her the texts.
- Woman: “So you’re Christian?”
- Surprised, You: “Yes? I’m guessing you’re Alicia?”
- She laughs: “Yes, I thought you were a stalker following me home”
- You smile: “No, no, I didn’t know what you looked like when the DJ sent me the request to meet you so I had no way of knowing who you were.”
- Woman: “Wow, okay”
She holds out her hand with a bright smile drawn on her face showing off her whitened teeth and lip-glossed lips and light brown eyes fixed on yours.
- Woman: “Alicia King, nice to meet you”
- You grabbed her hand lightly shaking her: “Christian Blain”
- Alicia: “Nice to finally meet you, Christian”
The two of you walk up to the front door of the house with her shifting through her spaghetti strap purse to find her keys, she shakes her head still smiling after meeting you.
- Alicia: “Still believe you were the one I’ve been texting”
- You: “Me neither, I would have guessed you were still at home texting and not outside on business”
- Alicia: “Well I had to get nice and ready for the photo shoot so I went to the saloon to get my hair and nails done before you came by. Didn’t expect you to come early.”
- You: “I have a lot that your manager wanted to get done so I figure I get the photos done today and knock this out of my schedule of things to do.”
- Alicia: “Yeah, he’s pretty demanding”
She pulls out the keys, unlocking the door to her home. You two step through and let her introduce you to the living room setting. A brisk cold feeling brushes up on you from the blasting air conditioning unit sitting next to the window, loveseats cornered around the entrance with a plasma screen television sitting on the stand with movies layering the cubby holes and a stack of Kanye West, Beyoncé, and other artist albums on a curving CD rack beside it. A dining room in the back of the room with nice carbon steel chairs and the kitchen overlooking the area, small and manageable space with a hallway around the corner going towards the bedrooms and closet. Alicia drops her keys on the nightstand beside the brown leather loveseat and turns on the lamp then turns into the hallway in front of the kitchen. Yelling from the hallway:
- Alicia: “Make yourself at home, I’ve got Gatorade and bottled water in the fridge”
- You: “No thanks”
- Alicia: “Suit yourself, I’ll be out in a minute.”
You set your things on the floor beside the loveseat and took a seat in the couch while you waited on her to do her changing. You enjoy the feeling of cold air cooling you off from the heat, you realized that you have to check your equipment for damages, flaws and caliber them for the photo shoot. You go over to your case and open it up to pull out your lamp and lighting shade, camera lens, optical attachments and touchscreen. For a few minutes, you looked over your camera attachments and notice the dirty lens and the fractures on the stand’s legs. Thinking to yourself about the invoice you’d have to send to the company that makes your brand of merchandise and ask Musica to front you the money for the repairs, you make do with the equipment you got. You hear footsteps coming from the hallway after checking your things for thirty minutes and see Alicia coming out in an eye popping getup.
Replacing her casual clothes, Alicia comes out of the hallway wearing stiletto high heels, a black loose khakis with only her tube top and a short sleeve button-up work shirt covering her torso. She doesn’t wear the same brimmed beanie cap, instead she apparently has a black one with etched design on the center and sides. She stands posing herself in front of you showing off her outfit.
- Alicia: “What do you think?”
- You: “In my professional opinion or personal taste?”
- Alicia: “What’s the difference?”
Standing up from the love seat, walking over to her to get a better look at her.
With the tube top, her supple breast linger in a way that stirs a deeper instinct in you that you’d prefer to unleash upon her incredibly hot body. Her legs are heavily defined from her physique and the heels hiked her legs higher and rounded her stature on her thick rear-end that definitely fills out her pants with her panties flattening out her back while her front creases with her inner thigh showing off her snatch and wear she has the most comfort in showing off. The depth of her abdominal core is lithe with hinting of a small belly that compliments the curvature of her side, giving her a lovely hourglass frame that would look even better if she had worn something that works with her slender curves like a tight knit dress. But telling her about your personal appraisal would be unprofessional, no matter how much you’d want to want her take it all off.
- You: “In my professional opinion, the work shirt is tacky and unnecessary. The khakis work with your legs, and works with your top. The heels are more suitable for a dress or formal gatherings. Maybe if you had something that is closer towards the ground in terms of heels with straps would fit your outfit better.”
- Alicia: “You don’t like the shirt and shoes?”
- You: “They just don’t work with the outfit”
She takes your advice and heads back into the bedroom to slip into something that fits your preference and suggestions. Meanwhile you return to work and finish calibrating your gear and settings for an indoor photo shooting, you don’t like the idea of going outside to take pictures with someone like Alicia walking around like a celebrity, or someone posing as one. A few minutes later, Alicia comes back out without the work shirt and stilettos and replaced the shoes with heels with gladiator style strapping which shows off her nails and the hard work she put into them. She reposed for you waiting for another go.
- Alicia: “How about now?”
- You: “Much better, I have my stuff ready to start the shooting.”
- She lights up: “Great, I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time!”
- You: “Just relax and you’ll do fine”
- Alicia: “Musica wanted to do the photo shooting indoors so I figure we can setup in guest bedroom since I never use it except for space.”
- You: “Perfect, I’ll get the set ready.”
You pick up your suitcase and start moving your equipment into the Guest room where you begin setting your stands, tri-pod and plugging your gear into the outlets. You see that the windows are going to be a problem so you do what you can with them by using a thick bed sheet to go over them pinning the corners with thumb tacks you had on you at the time. Alicia enters the room after you got the big screen in placed, duct taping the floors where wires sprawl across the area like a small web. Alicia walks around, appraising your camera, checking through the lens while you mark the standing positions where she’ll be. You look over your shoulder, glazing over her arms, shoulders and breasts. That supple ass filling her dress, those heels look great on her!

You look to the wiring in front of the camera tripod and saw that it coiled up sprouting a nasty knot that could be a problem. Grabbing a bit of your duct tape only to find a small bit of it left from masking the wires from spreading out everywhere, you walk back over to the wiring taking a knee on our left side your chest facing the camera and express content with your thoughts about your job. The natural composure, nothing is fake about what you do. You’re an artist in your right, you hold yourself higher than the rest. There’s a reason people respect you, admire you, it shows on you, your demeanor. Musica sees that, certainly Alicia sees that.

Looking back up after strapping down the last wire, ready for the next phase, you hear *Click!* She takes a snapshot of you crouching down, hand dangling off your knee, hair brushed off to the side behind the left ear and lighting hitting the good side of your face where the shading highlights your features. Just thinking about it makes you laugh a little, putting a light smile a bit when she does the same for you.
- Alicia: “You have a great smile. Anyone tell you, you could be in pictures too?”
- You: “Me? No, I’m not that good looking to let myself get taken. No, I’m more like the guy taking the pictures then being in them.”
- Alicia: “For real, you could be great at some of the parties we go to. Nothing flashy but classic people, you could do very well as a model”
- You: “Maybe, but first … let’s get YOU there first before we even consider me.”

You point towards the floor where she should stand, from there she takes her pose for you while you get behind the camera and start processing the film.

First pose, she strikes a postulate pose bending over when a curving motion to arch her back backwards keeping her legs straight, right hand to face, lips touching her glossy lips, dimmed expression in her eyes, mascara and eye shadow bringing out her amber eyes. Her top emphasizing her bust and facial expression is appealing.

Second pose, you tell her to shift her weight to one side of her body, throw hip to side, hand on waist and one hand at her side and head up with an upper class expression of “I’m better looking than you” glare. This pose is a bit stark, but you figure Musica has something planned for an album cover.
Next, she gets you to take a photo of her in a sexual appealing pose. She crouches down, feet together, legs spread open butterfly wing pose, face turn and she tilts it to the side, looking back at you with her tongue barely visible. Mph, she’s got it!

She stands for the next pose, she sways around the room to get her flow going for this. She returns back to the spot and pants, moans lightly when she caresses her breasts and gets stirred up by it. She closes her legs to stand upright, stirring her hips around as if she were moving to music. Swaying back and forth, then it picks up and you just keep taking photos every opportune moment to capture it. She drops down the comes back up moving her arms down her luscious sides slowly then raises up the side of her top and into her hair. She’s turned on from the excitement of the pose, she closes her eyes and pretends no one is watching when she moves, face turned to the ground, tilted, lighting hitting her face at that angel. You remove the camera to get a better picture of her face then her bust, swaying hips then finally her fully body pose before you hear your camera click!

Alicia hears the sound of the camera finish and breaths in a lung full of air before exhaling deeply. You can see she’s working up a bit of a sweat from just that alone. You tell her she can take a break while you go over the gallery and pick out the ones that would need to be retaken. Alicia goes into the kitchen while you come out to rest on the couch after two hours of non-stop photo shooting. You sit there looking at your camera album and see through the few, getting a good grasp of what needed editing in the editing room. The angle on one was not ideal, the lighting on the secondary pose for a scene was poor, and perhaps imagery can be shifted in another take for these. A hand extends around you with a bottle water waving front of you, you see Alicia handing you one while she drops next to you sweating from the heat inside that room. Her clothes are soaked beyond measure, not ideal for outdoors, so it was a good call to do this indoors. Taking a break you set your camera off to the side and indulge yourself to some water she graciously offered you. Popping the cap off, you drink back the bottled water greatly before coming back down with a sigh of relief. You can tell she has something of her mind, but you’d rather wait for her to say something than you do, doesn’t seem appropriate to force something, this after all a job to you.

- Alicia: “Sure I can’t persuade you to take some personal photos of me”
- Christian: “What’s your definition of persuasion?”
- Alicia: “I saw the way you looked at me, always eyeing me up like some porno magazine”
- Christian: “It’s my job to be observant, does it bother you?”
- Alicia: “Not in the slightest. In fact, it’s alluring. It’s good to know my body attracts you”
- Christian: “Alluring? That’s a first, I’m usually the quiet one taking pictures never really considered people’s opinion about what I do.”
- Alicia: “How can you say that when you do it for a living.”
- Christian: “It’s not what you’d think, it’s more that we photographers live through our work. We photograph to show our appeal of those we capture, not portray our emotions outward, like an artist portrays his work of art through his muse, his medium which he draws from.”
- Alicia: “So what about you? Do you portray anything in your photos of me?”
- Christian: “Well, uh, hm. I don’t really know how to respond to that”
- Alicia: “Did you ever find your ‘muse’ or did you ever stop to think about what you’re doing to praise your work?”
- Christian: “If you’d believe what my clients ask, sure. I love what I do, it’s not that I haven’t found my medium, I just haven’t found what appeals me quite like photography does.”
- Alicia: “So what do photos mean to you?”
- Christian: “I can gather souls and personalities, depict meanings for what they have on someone just by picturing them in their natural state of mind. Some are given personalities suited for stark poses like models, artists and important people. Others are more oblique and harder to picture.”
- Alicia: “That’s deep”
- Christian: “I can’t just take photos like most do with their smartphones, there isn’t much meaning behind that as what we photographers do. We take time to setup our shots and take them when the moment is just right.”
Alicia adjusts her position and leans in closer to you with those brown eyes of hers staring you down. Her bestial instinct radiates inside her looking to pounce on you, you calmly remain silent as she approaches you, breaching your personal space.
- Alicia: “Then maybe you should take some of yourself. I notice the pose you gave for me had some meaning behind it.”
She steals the camera away from you and pulls up the picture of you and presses up against you with her top revealing much of her bust to you. You gulp a stressed load of tensely backed up emotions.
- Alicia: “If I were to see this, it tells me you haven’t found what you were looking for. It tells me a guy like that hasn’t had much to look at by the way he carries himself, just by looking at this picture, it says a lot about you. You want to know what I think.”
- Christian: “What’s that?”
- Alicia: “It tells me you haven’t been laid in a while, or … you’re a virgin.”
- Christian: “I’ve been with plenty of women!”
- Alicia: “You can hide it, but that boner you have says otherwise”
She runs her fingers around the coiling erection inside your pants, you couldn’t hide what you were feeling from her on the inside. As attractive as she is, she had her eyes set on you for a while. When? You two had only just met! You folded to her touch when she grabs your prick, rubbing it to stir you.
- (With a smile) Alicia: “So firm, it’s definitely telling me you haven’t had someone for a long time.”
- Christian: “I, uh, don’t think that’s it”
- Alicia: “You’re shy, you don’t have to be nervous”
- Christian: “I’m not, I’m just don’t get this close with-“

She crawls over on top of you and starts fiddling with your cargos, unzipping your fly to get at you briefs to coax out your swelling erection. Her face is directly in front of you with her breast hugging each other just above your rounded chest, she’s shooting you with a keen smile as she wraps her fingers around your throbbing cock fattening up within her grasp. She bites her bottom lips as she feels the swelling up cock plops out of your fly.

- Alicia: “Don’t worry, you aren’t my first, certainly won’t be my last”

She reaches for the bottom of your shirt to lift it up above you, her free raise to touch your rough masculine chest feeling up the fullness of your body, feeling your pecks, a nipple before lowering her face to your expose chest and starts leaving kisses down a row to your money trail. You try to muster words but falls short of your small vocabulary when she hits your crotch, engorging herself on the cockhead blushing at her for her sweet glossed lips. The ‘o’ ringing of your cockhead takes you, stirring muttering of pleasure and pleasing awe, she wrestle the cock and its entirety from your briefs to get the full length of your seven inch member free for her to get to work. Her hands laying freely on your stomach and the other resting on your thigh, while her mouth does most of the work ringing your fleshy friend from its sheath. Oh god the way she moves her-

You mind goes blank as does the rest of your body as she grabs hold of your cock into her mouth running it through her throat and massaging your shaft with the bed of her smoothing tongue. A bit of your strength is sapped to your loins as you force much vigor inside you into her throat feeling the tip of her tongue prodding you urethra then the rimming of your mushroom cap head. Just the feeling of you cock inside her mouth is enough to make you cum, surely it does when you felt the blood pumping into your cock veins with pre dabbing her tongue palette. Her lips pull up with such force, she’s literally sucking the cum out of your tubes like a tube of toothpaste. The vacuum force suction of her mouth pulls in her cheeks looking up at you then dives back onto your shaft and tasting your cock in the back of her mouth forcing the pre to slither down her esophagus. Then comes back up taking much more force from her bobbing then lets out a loud *pop!* when you felt her lips coming off your head. Her hands crop up around your wet cock head the coats the rest of your shaft with her pre soaked saliva and licks the side of it where you veins throb from the amount of blood rushing in it.

- Alicia: “A very nice cock, surprised you never used it”

You don’t bother protesting, she’ll just suppress your comments with another round. She pops the cock back into her mouth twisting her head to get at the other side of your erect penis, slipping her saliva back through her lips to coat more of your manhood. You breathe through your nose to endure the amount of soft lips and wet tongue gripping you. You glow red from the intense blushing, you start getting nervous by how she’s being so blunt. She brushes her long hair out of her eyes and over her ears as she gags on your cockhead getting a bit of your hilt crammed into her lips before coming back off with the roof of her mouth being brushed off with your head flopping freely with a cum coming off your tip. Her hand grabs onto the hilt of your shaft rubbing it which way to coax it some more, even reaching down into your briefs to mixing your balls, to muster more cum out of them. Honestly the way she’s going at it, she’s able to get more out of you by what she’s doing. But who cares … a rush of relief pours onto you getting this sort of treatment as it is.
She attempts to undo you pants feeling frisky while rifling through your pants to get the rest of you free for herself. You start feeling your briefs slowly coming off, the release of your belt securely on your waist freeing up and more of her body sweating through her clothes. Her sweating is so hot, so nauseating you’re swimming in her perfume and heat, you feel your clothes are rotting off by how hot this is. Before you know it, your pants are halfway down to your ankles and shoes slowly coming off after how many times you wiggled under the weight of the girl on top of you moving around so much. She flips around to lay her back on you and allow yourself to feel her body resting on top of you and hot smoldering hot she feel. You sweat that the AC is on, she must be so turned on that she’s practically wanting this. She throws her arms around her to peel off her top and slides off her pants getting free to be fully nude in front of you, throwing her pants and top off to the side. She cups her breasts, she looks over her shoulder and smiles brightly with her whitening teeth glaring at you and her eyes darting you.

- Alicia: “Mind doing me a favor”

You blankly respond to her by agreeing to do whatever she says. Before you even have the chance to answer, you’re eyes are behold to the splendor of a nice black ass in hot pink panties blasting you an eye full of her fat pussy lip clothed between her cheeks, hugging her skin like another layering of skin. She backs up her crotch to your face, practical waving it at you.
- Alicia: “I’m having trouble getting out of these, mind taking them off for me?”
OH GOD!!!!

You hear your own voice blasting through your ear canal as if someone else utter them loud enough to you. Your hands resting between yourself and your legs makes it a bit hard for you to move on this couch, but you slipped out of it when her oily skin and sweat made it easier for you to pull free to grab the sides of her luscious ass, you begun peeling back the tight panties back off the backend of her rear to slowly see the flare of her pussy lips jump from being expose to the air in the room. You cringe at the thought of her pussy greeting you like this, it’s almost intoxicating how powerful her musk smells to you.

Your fingers trail her ass towards the juicy center awaiting you, then your cock takes a trip back into the breathing hole it came out of. The heat of her breath and hot tongue sliding down your cockhead and shaft gave you a moment’s pause in hesitation just before taking advantage of this moment to grab a taste of her yourself. Now that the moment passes lightly, you focus back onto what you were fixing to do, her attention is taken off you in the back and more on what is front of her face. Your hands split apart of her cheeks and see the lips spread a bit for you to see the hot pink inside her. The hood of her clit look appetizing to you, you think you should start here, after all, you want to repay the favor.

You tongue slips through your lips, parting from your mouth you suckle around the edges of your lips to feel the bristles of her tidy bush and the bell sitting between the folds. Your fingers peel back a bit of the flesh to see the tiny bead resting inside. The tip of your tongue touches the top of the clit and you hear the sound of moaning in front of you. You tickle and tease the clit inside the hood, forming a cocoon around the clit itself, you rim it good and hard to stir a better reaction from her lips than a small moan. She grasps your cock harder and slips off to look back at you, her steady breathing interrupted by another mind riveting forcing of your tongue into her folds to grab her attention more, you gave her more to work with then just an idle fuck toy. Contending to you and feeling her labia being assaulted by a prodding wet object before turning back to your aching cock begging for attention. She falls back in line while you attend to your duty to give her something to look forward to.

She forces her wet cunt into your face, muffling your sound tongue lolling out to lick more of her pussy than you can to, you eat more of her bush and with her taking your dick until it explodes with a messy climax. You hot spunk shoots into her throat, forcing her gag reflex to pull out and get a cumshot to the face then a few more rounds to empty your supply of spunk on to her lips and chin. You face is skewed by the smell and taste of femcum and saliva, you were relieved to see she pull herself off you. You take a breath of fresh air and cool air rushing to your face before you see the surprise of her E-cup breast flopping freely before you. You’re absolutely mesmerized by how huge her tits are, you’re ogling of her breasts puts an even greater pleasure of her forcing them in your face as well, nearly suffocating you in the processes.

- Alicia: “if you like them, take them, no need to keep staring at them”

Your hands grab them and your lips are clamping on to them like a newborn babe suckling at the teat of his nurse. Your cock still feels good enough to go again for another blowjob, but you think she had other ideas for it. Having to flip around once again, you felt her fold moisten around the edges of your cock, her moving hips thrusting yourself back from her movement put some more energy into your actions. You cock is so achingly painful to leave unattended you perk back up with a vengeance that you swell twice as hard with enough lube to make your own. The tough teasing of your cock is what she wants and by god she’s getting it!

You hike her up enough to slide your dick into her pussy, and the force made her tremble and go limp by how hot and meaty your tough rod feels going inside of her. Ah, this is mind numbingly good. Cock deep in an ebony beauty is just the tip of the iceberg – so to speak. She bucking hips jar at you when she picks up a thunderous rocking groaning and moaning like a desperate housewife needing a good dicking. She raises her hindquarters to thrust upward and taking your dick to newer heights in bliss. He crashing of your cockhead plowing through pink fleshy walls, the throbbing of your bolstering hot cock spreading her folds apart as each inch meets the same feeling of parting flesh and moistening hole coating your length for the upcoming finale. Her pussy grips harder on your cock than her mouth does, the muscle tension inside her deeper nether is far more stronger the deeper you go, you look directly at her vulva brushing pussy to hilt, mashing two bushes and plugs tightening together. Her breast jiggle from the massive undertaking she’s giving you, your hands grip tighter so you have something to allow your mouth to sink into. You nibble on her nipples, passing them off for the other and swirling your tongue on both, you push them together to put both into your mouth and giving them a good squeeze. The banshee whaling of this beauty gives you such a boner! You lift yourself to force your dick further inside her you slam your cock lifting her up off the couch, you pull her forward to give you leverage to give her the dicking at a better angle. The reverse reclining position felt better to grip her and slide your cock through her muff to get her motion a pause.

You felt your limit is coming and she feels hers as well, you mutter your climax to her that you need to pull out. She’s ignoring you plea as she continues to rock hard onto you with such fervor, you stir more to get your pulsing cock time to cope with the pressure of holding back. Resisting wasn’t much better as her grinding motion just made it worse for you to hold on, her ass slamming against you balls coaxed more spunk to churn hot boiling seed just boiling away until the moment where you felt was coming very soon. In your last moment of strength, you muster your strength for the last push, you grab your cock and force her up off you to hold back the heavy load filling you. She folds off to the side seeing your reaction, you turn to climb above her, you release you load on her.

You planted a firm grip on top of the couch, your other hand firmly around your cock, stroking furiously to shoot out your load. Alicia’s pussy brushes against your shaft bucking her hips up to stir you to blow it all over her pussy. Gritting your teeth, your cock pumps its load onto your ebony fuck’s pussy and blasting ropes of sperm onto her chest in few spurts catching onto her breast, stomach all pooling into her crotch soaking it in your hot spermy mess. A moment of painful groans and exhaustible strokes later, you collapse onto the couch with your mind fading out with the last of your breath. Alicia lays there fingering herself wiping up your cum and oiling up her pussy lip and taint. You stare at her as she gets off on your hot seed trickling down her body, her plops her breast into her mouth giving it a good bite, hearing shlucking sounds going in her, her fingers coat in her own spunk and your seed following as she then begins to oil herself in your sperm letting out sighs and hissing inhaling. Just looking at her oiling up your sperm all over her is turning you on, you can’t help but go limp to firm again.
- Alicia: “Want to go again?”