Voices of the character?

Asmodeus Rosier

Jun 26, 2022
Fayetteville, AR
I'm just curious to see what the community thinks of this. What do the voices of the different characters and creatures sound like? I'm using a Text to Speech program and saving the files. I'm going to post a video of me playing through the game with these voices later, but I wanted to know what these people sound like to you. At the moment, I'm in the tutorial and the voices I would like input are Garth (I have one picked out), Cait (I'm thinking of one), Cultist Male, Cultist Female, Cultist Lupine/shield bearer, Master Tollus, and Kasyrra. There's also one for the character's voice too but I'll find one that sounds good to me as every play through is different.

I am currently using Voicemaker to make the different voices. There is a limit to how many characters you can use though in a period of time before it asks you to buy a sub. The current voices I have are Narrator (Kingsley, Male; English US) and Garth (Alexander, Male; English US).

Last edited:

Lotus

May 8, 2021
North
Hmm. I wonder if there is an easy way to get text-to-speech software to work with the game and just have it read what is in the dialogue box.