Virus?

Kubloo

Oct 12, 2017
Is there the SLIGHTEST chance that I may receive virus or malware by playing this and TiTs, or are they safe?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
They're safe. At least, the official + lucid dreams TiTS, official + revamp + xianxia CoC are.

If you're feeling paranoid, you can download them directly from github as .zip and have your antivirus scan them before you unzip them.

Reactions: Savin

Kubloo

Oct 12, 2017
They're safe. At least, the official + lucid dreams TiTS, official + revamp + xianxia CoC are.

If you're feeling paranoid, you can download them directly from github as .zip and have your antivirus scan them before you unzip them.
So everything off the main site is good?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The stuff made by the official Fen team or advertised on the forums should be.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
So everything off the main site is good?
If I'm remembering correctly, there's a rule that 'malware reported' files from the forums will be removed from the archives and the uploader may be banned, so it should be safe.
But, of course, you should always check the files you download, especially the links they came from.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Is there the SLIGHTEST chance that I may receive virus or malware by playing this and TiTs, or are they safe?
People already answered that this is safe, and it is.

But I want to say that your requirements are too high. You can never completely and utterly eliminate the chance of a virus. For example, one time some apple employees have embedded a virus in brand new ipods coming from apple owned factory. So when people plugged them in with a usb to add songs to them they got the virus. This is not an isolated incident, although such cases are relatively rare.

Then you have things like the fact that according to data released by snowden, the USA has been having secret agents infiltrate both international megacorps and open source organizations in order to sabotage international computer standards and security measures to ensure they can hack them.

Nothing on a computer is 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt safe. But you can get to pretty reasonably high security and trust.