View full character pictures?

Skiren

May 25, 2016
I've been wondering, is there any way to view the full pictures of characters? not just their little portrait in the corner, and not just making that portrait bigger, I mean their FULL bodies. Like for instance, Kaska's portrait merely shows her upper body, and not much of it either, but if you check the wiki there is a full body picture of her, which it seems that MOST characters have. Even the ones that don't have full bodies do still have much more detailed pics on the wiki, so at the least I feel you should be able to enlarge the pics, but it seems like wasted work for the full bodies to not be included IN the game when they're already made, so why is it impossible to view them without going to the wiki? There is also the fact that the wiki is not 100% updated of course, they don't show every art style, nor do they show naked AND clothed versions usually.
Sorry if a post like this exists already, I did search multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
AFAIK this sort of content is a bonus for backers.

Skiren

May 25, 2016
Mmm, if that's the case, it's not said anywhere that I could see plainly, so I kinda doubt it. That'd also be an unnecessary amount of hassle, programming two separate types of portraits/etc. into the game.(unless that's not what you meant, but I'm saying the IN GAME pics should be more easily viewed than they are, whether that includes different TYPES of pics or not is a diff matter)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Mmm, if that's the case, it's not said anywhere that I could see plainly, so I kinda doubt it. That'd also be an unnecessary amount of hassle, programming two separate types of portraits/etc. into the game.(unless that's not what you meant, but I'm saying the IN GAME pics should be more easily viewed than they are, whether that includes different TYPES of pics or not is a diff matter)

Full-sized images would bloat game file innecesarily.

Skiren

May 25, 2016
Full-sized images would bloat game file innecesarily.

It's not like the size of the game is an issue, imo. The current game size is 15mb, which is literally nothing. If you were playing online it would MAYBE be an issue, but if you're downloading the game then it's 0 issue. And, if it was just giving you the full images, rather than increasing the resolution of the images, that would be like nothing, as currently most portraits show all the way down to like the waist of characters, which means the size increase would only be like +half a picture per pic.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's not like the size of the game is an issue, imo. The current game size is 15mb, which is literally nothing. If you were playing online it would MAYBE be an issue, but if you're downloading the game then it's 0 issue. And, if it was just giving you the full images, rather than increasing the resolution of the images, that would be like nothing, as currently most portraits show all the way down to like the waist of characters, which means the size increase would only be like +half a picture per pic.

And full image pack weights 300 megabytes. Feel the difference.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
What is the point of having full images for 'busts'? That completely defeats the purpose and clogs up unnecessary space as mentioned. If you want full body drawings then go look for them where they should be.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
FA kinda nailing it well. Ingame we got 'busts' not full body pics. I mean TiTS is 'supposed' to be text game so even having this busts is much but asking hen about more could look weird. And similar to dl-ed version of game to have pics of npc in full body mode I would rather choice to dl image pack for game and if I feel in mood or in need then checking specific npc's pics. But all that I just said it's my opinion so OP could disagree with it in part or fully ^^

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
99% of character busts aren't full body; what you see is what you get. Some characters, like Kaska or basically any of the Puppysluts, have more artwork done of them, but that's being reserved for the imagepack. You can find most of it on HentaiFoundry or FurAffinity. 

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
99% of character busts aren't full body; what you see is what you get. Some characters, like Kaska or basically any of the Puppysluts, have more artwork done of them, but that's being reserved for the imagepack. You can find most of it on HentaiFoundry or FurAffinity. 

*puts on a cape and flies to Furaffinity*

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Yup. Check Adjatha's and Shou's galleries for most of the newer stuff. The image pack should feature a button in the bust window that will show you a higher rez version of the bust picture, often not cropped to waist-up.

Skiren

May 25, 2016
Ah, I see. I found it strange that, like I said, you could see some on the wiki, but not all of the versions usually, I didn't know the images were located somewhere(though I guess it makes sense for how they got ON the wiki)