[Rejected] Vanae Matrons and the Queen

Should Nate finish this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
This is the first thing I've ever done for TiTS. Go easy, would you?

Fenoxo said on stream that the OG Vanae writer is gone (whatever that means).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iVNdqwi0eX4na--0-LRPBSTtxnwAMLpVvy7Aywg6c9I/edit?usp=drivesdk

This is going surprisingly well.

Edit 5/7: I'm honestly having a freaking blast writing for this. I thought it would get boring, but it's not. Something about being in control of how a scene plays out is fun. More is planned. Also, when I didn't have an account, I just submitted the 5 word document (at the time) to the google forum because I didn't understand how this place works. Hope that doesn't screw up my chances at this being put in.

5/9: Made a bust (for the Matron):
https://image.ibb.co/haafrJ/1525964495601.png
https://image.ibb.co/n3M75d/29189.png (absolutely tiny version)

5/18: going well. Just gotta finish the ambush scenes, make Queen fight scenes, two Queen sex scenes, and pregnancy stuff. Then I'll be all done! :)

8/13: how the hell did I stall for so long... why do I torture myself mentally by letting things of this size just sit without being done... I need to stop.

10/18: added stuff

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
No, my friend! Anything but this! JimThermic's content has a reputation for being the bane of amateur writers. Countless people have tried to expand upon his ideas, and every single one of them either gives up or suddenly disappears without a trace!

I will warn you only once; think long and hard before attempting this endeavor. If you still think you can pull it off, then good luck, and Godspeed.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Oh man. Really? Is... is this going to be dangerous if I continue? Am I going to become quickly over encumbered if I try this?

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
You have to ask yourself if you're really going to be committed to writing this or are you just going to just give up and disappear like many others in the past trying to expand on Jim's ideas.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Just a warning, JimT's stuff is notorious for burning out perspective writers that try to expand upon his work. I recommend starting on something less ambitious to get used to writing for TiTS before attempting something such as this.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'm voting yes, as warning you now feels a bit too late. You've set your mind to do it already, so trying to dissuade you is detrimental. Complete it and focus on writing content you find personally enjoyable.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
While new to the game myself, I voted yes. I would love to see the vanae finished. I don't know the history behind the troubles getting it done, but I hope you are the one that can do it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Everyone voting yes clearly has more regard for the well being of the content than the writer, don't say we didn't warn you~
I voted yes because backing a new writer down from unending doubt can be just as bad as burn-out, I assure you.

The fact he already started this one is a sign this should be wrote to finish. Otherwise it will waste the work and drive that got the new writer started.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I will always encourage a new writer to create content. Its fun to do, its mentally healthy and its a skill that comes in handy in life.

I would also encourage exercising caution when dealing with content written by another author, especially one who has a reputation for writing labyrinthine characters.

Think of it like this, its mountain climbing; Mount Fuji is supposed to be fun to ascend, but I wouldn't slide down that to go straight to climb Mount Everest or K2.

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Even if you don't end up adding the matrons, maybe as a smaller project you could add pregnancy logic to huntress and maidens. I'm guessing they wouldnt let you take the kids, but maybe just a counter tracking how many you have had with them.

If you do finish the matrons, I still humbly request some pregnancy logic. :)

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Even if you don't end up adding the matrons, maybe as a smaller project you could add pregnancy logic to huntress and maidens. I'm guessing they wouldnt let you take the kids, but maybe just a counter tracking how many you have had with them.

If you do finish the matrons, I still humbly request some pregnancy logic. :)

That may actually be a good idea. I'll consider.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Ok, so here is the thing. I am a software programmer with 17 years experience. I consider myself a Java programmer but I have dabbled in dozens of languages over the years. in the end programming logic is programing logic. I didn't to want to get involved until I finished playing most of the game, but if you need help I will do so.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, so here is the thing. I am a software programmer with 17 years experience. I consider myself a Java programmer but I have dabbled in dozens of languages over the years. in the end programming logic is programing logic. I didn't to want to get involved until I finished playing most of the game, but if you need help I will do so.
If you're gonna help him, then you might as well contact the devs to become a fan coder like Upcast Drake. From what I've heard, the codeing backlog is about a mile long, and we need all the help we can get.

Reactions: ShySquare

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
If you're gonna help him, then you might as well contact the devs to become a fan coder like Upcast Drake. From what I've heard, the codeing backlog is about a mile long, and we need all the help we can get.
Yes, I guess I should. Like I said I am planning to help but wanted to wait until I got further into the game so I was more familiar with it and knew what was in it and wasn't. I dabbled in writing some in the past but have never written sexy scenes. Although to be honest I am a much better programmer than a writer. I would be more comfortable doing the programming to assist a talented writer or two. At least until I felt like writing something.

When I am ready to help should I just PM a dev or is there an official application even though I am not planning on submitting any writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Yes, I guess I should. Like I said I am planning to help but wanted to wait until I got further into the game so I was more familiar with it and knew what was in it and wasn't. I dabbled in writing some in the past but have never written sexy scenes. Although to be honest I am a much better programmer than a writer. I would be more comfortable doing the programming to assist a talented writer or two. At least until I felt like writing something.

When I am ready to help should I just PM a dev or is there an official application even though I am not planning on submitting any writing.

Well, you can email fenoxo. I dunno if he'll respond nicely or quickly, but his email is public. fenoxo@gmail.com

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I hate to come in and be a Negative Nancy, but I'm not sure 350 word sex scenes are gonna pass muster. You should double that at a bare minimum.

Reactions: Jongeedubs