[Implemented] The Entite! Cosmic horror in a bottle!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Yo man, it's ya boi SomethingOrOther back with another thing that might not see the light of day. Well, not strictly true but anyway.

My new idea is:

An idea that came about originally as an NPC, then as a TF item, then both, then several items and odd characteristics. So fuck it, lets make it a shop, eh?

Essentially an amalgamation of existentialist nihilism, Lovecraft, whacky dumbness, vaguely pagan/anthropological related themes and a big ol' dose of out-of-body experiences.

Oh and tentacles.

Docs for items and other things

Capraphorm

Illumorpheme

Wiff-O-Wisp

I'l probably be keeping the change log pretty sparse as there's a lot to cover. A few items to do, shopkeeper interactions, codex entries, the works. More ambitious but more interesting than what I've done before. Lemme know what u tink and so on.

CHANGE LOG

01/05/2017:
Capraphorm essentially finished although I'm still not convinced it's airtight. Even so, proud of where it is right now. Main doc is on the to-do list, then Illumorpheme (praise be to fluffy moths).

02/05/2017: Did some of dem talk scenes for the shop, settling on ideas for Illumorpheme. That's gonna be fun to dooooo.

03/05/2017: Started Illumorpheme doc, was a bit busy today to anything significant.

13/06/2017: Sex scenes finished, 10k mark hit. All that's next is Wiffs main doc, codex docs and then edits. YEY​

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>"alien goat"
wtf

>no sex scenes
2/10

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Spitroast*

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Tentacles? Did someone say tentacles?

7e622081536c5ae75659a4430de5bd02.gif

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This one is better because the two girls can combine into another magical girl (who then combines with two other magical girls) who marries the Magical Tentacle Demon King and becomes Queen of the Sluts. It's going to be a pretty decent H-Anime. You should check it out, there's only like 3 episodes out but it's not even halfway done.

566aa43c967d5.jpg

Now with 200% more tentacles, futa, and pregnancy. In that order.

Last edited:

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
This one is better because the two girls can combine into another magical girl.

566aa43c967d5.jpg
Hate to derail, but I like how novel the "The bad guys won the battle, but essentially started their own downfall angle". Also, shit's just hot stuff.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How'd you know that? Did you read the doujin? Spoilers, bro.

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
This one is better because the two girls can combine into another magical girl (who then combines with two other magical girls) who marries the Magical Tentacle Demon King and becomes Queen of the Sluts. It's going to be a pretty decent H-Anime. You should check it out, there's only like 3 episodes out but it's not even halfway done.

566aa43c967d5.jpg
And what's the name of this one?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's on the cover, 魔獣浄化少女.

I'm just messing with you, it's Majuu Jouka Shoujo.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Someone should write a 31st century appropriate magical girl show to air on the TVs in the various bars. I recommend Syno for female lead.

We can even have a cute little bunny AI to serve as the pet/mascot named...QB-2.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Someone should write a 31st century appropriate magical girl show to air on the TVs in the various bars. I recommend Syno for female lead.

We can even have a cute little bunny AI to serve as the pet/mascot named...QB-2.
Magical Space Princess Lyota is already a thing, yo. Anno talks about it.
It also happens to be one of the favorite shows of a certain other ausar. The perils of watching TV with your young daughter. :rolleyes:

Reactions: valkyr42

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not bad tentacle human SAS *thumb up*

And who said when tentacle is meantioned sex will follow shortly after? xD

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hate to derail, but I like how novel the "The bad guys won the battle, but essentially started their own downfall angle". Also, shit's just hot stuff.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1046449/50f8ea92bc/ Doujin for those interested

anyways lets get this thread on track again, we have a another section of the forums we're we can talk and post about hentai tentacle hijinks.

Gdoc has some interesting concepts :allears:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Jeez, this feels like deja vu with Gedan hijacking my first ever thread. Not that I'm complaining. Also, cuz this is very funny to me for some reason, I saw an interesting pattern on the main page:

wtforms.png

Again, not complaining, it just seemed funny.

Anyway, Capraphorm's looking fairly close to finished already, then I'll add more to the main doc then work in Illumorpheme. Praise be to fluffy moths.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Jeez, this feels like deja vu with Gedan hijacking my first ever thread. Not that I'm complaining. Also, cuz this is very funny to me for some reason, I saw an interesting pattern on the main page:

wtforms.png

Again, not complaining, it just seemed funny.
That's how you know that Ormael came online.

Anyway, Capraphorm's looking fairly close to finished already, then I'll add more to the main doc then work in Illumorpheme. Praise be to fluffy moths.
Congratz!

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Stuff and stuff

Just treat the forums like his personal english whetstone that sharpens his proficiency with every post, isn't that right @Ormael ? Pretty soon he'll be Shakespeare.

Reactions: RanmaChan

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Also you might want to change your title's "entite" to "entity", unless it's supposed to be like that.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016