Verusha Spend time questions

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, sorry for takng up space here but I have a few questions about the Verusha Spend Time scenes.

Im not entirely sure if this is a bug or just some kind over oversight or placeholder something, but I didnt want to waste the dev teams time so i figured id ask here first. In the Spend Time option for verusha, its written as though there should be multiple options for what you can do with her, but theres only ever one available. Apologies if im not explaining clearly enough, i can go into more detail if you need me to.

Also, in the Beach scene with the Kaithrit, the Double Team option is greyed out. Again, not sure if this is a bug or just placeholder or something, but i have all the required anatomy, so idk why it would be greyed out,.

Aslo, this is just me asking for clarification, but are these scenes meant to be one off or repeatable?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Ok, sorry for takng up space here but I have a few questions about the Verusha Spend Time scenes.

Im not entirely sure if this is a bug or just some kind over oversight or placeholder something, but I didnt want to waste the dev teams time so i figured id ask here first. In the Spend Time option for verusha, its written as though there should be multiple options for what you can do with her, but theres only ever one available. Apologies if im not explaining clearly enough, i can go into more detail if you need me to.

Also, in the Beach scene with the Kaithrit, the Double Team option is greyed out. Again, not sure if this is a bug or just placeholder or something, but i have all the required anatomy, so idk why it would be greyed out,.

Aslo, this is just me asking for clarification, but are these scenes meant to be one off or repeatable?
Cock maybe? My Steele had a cock when double teaming the Kaithrit but not 100% sure that's a requirement..

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Her rut option after reaching the end of her content is also not working.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I am aware. It stays greyed out.

As far as I can guess its just her rut scene from the bar. It just doesn't unlock when I finish her content.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Cock maybe? My Steele had a cock when double teaming the Kaithrit but not 100% sure that's a requirement..
Shit, sorry, I totally glossed over this. So you managed to get the scene?

Hmm..... maybe my dong is just too big? The poor kitty did still have his black cherry after all.... then again, verusha....

I'll do some experimenting later.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, question answered, my dicks were too big cuz youre shoving both into the poor guys behind.

but that still doesnt explain the other stuff. Im tempted to @ doots into this but i dont want to bother him.....

Fuck it.

@Doots , apologies if its rude of me to hit you up like this, but if its not so much trouble would you please answer this question i have? it would be most appreciated.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
1662904899588.png1662905003600.png
If something isin't working then make a bug report

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
As for that other thing, ill just let that go for now. Its not such a huge deal, and i dont want to bug you any more than i already have.

Have a good one!