Version: 0.9.092 Public Android Amber cure bug? Could just be stupidity on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

21zebras

Feb 17, 2022
Recruited Amber, talked about the cure, talked to Lessau, then to Lumi, gathered the 3 samples and handed em over, got the email that the cure was ready and I should tell amber, but there's no option to tell her about it or anything. I did give her equilibricum though, so maybe I'm just stupid and didnt notice that disabled it? Didn't give her anything else though.
Save's attached, just incase this is actually bug. Sorry for the trouble.

Attachments

• Person (H) - 3Hrs 26Mins, 233 Days - Sidewinder, Ingnam.json
    803.2 KB · Views: 3

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
From the looks of your save file, it seems you've already completed her quest, so there isn't anything left to do.

The last scene of the quest upon interacting with Amber starts with this paragraph:
Deciding to check in on Amber, you ask if she’s already feeling any different. It’s been a few days, so the treatment is bound to have shown some results already. If not, you’re gonna have to have a serious word with Lumi...
So if you recall that, then that should conclude the quest. I also think this scene is what the e-mail was referring to when mentioning talking to Amber. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 21zebras

21zebras

Feb 17, 2022
From the looks of your save file, it seems you've already completed her quest, so there isn't anything left to do.

The last scene of the quest upon interacting with Amber starts with this paragraph:

So if you recall that, then that should conclude the quest. I also think this scene is what the e-mail was referring to when mentioning talking to Amber. Hope this helps.
Can't say I remember seeing that, but I may have just skipped it thinking it was one of her hobby talks. If it's marked as done, then I guess it's done. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.