[Version: 0.9.010-BACKER#2247] "Attempted to add bellyRating contribution to a null pregnancy."

russelnotscp

May 25, 2016
Currently unable to progress my character due to getting the above error after about 4 hours of in game time from the point of the save. This seems very similar to behaiviour described in https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/adding-bellyrating-to-a-nullpregnancy.30317/ , however I do not remember interacting with sera in the playthrough, and certainly not enough to the level where she can get pregnant. Error dump and save file are attached.

Attachments

• error dump.txt
    1,002 bytes · Views: 5
  • error dump.txt
    1,002 bytes · Views: 2
  • Illya (H) - 17Hrs 33Mins, 83 Days - Zhèng Shi Station, Herisiod.json
    737.1 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: SomeMoron999

SomeMoron999

Jul 14, 2022
Currently unable to progress my character due to getting the above error after about 4 hours of in game time from the point of the save. This seems very similar to behaiviour described in https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/adding-bellyrating-to-a-nullpregnancy.30317/ , however I do not remember interacting with sera in the playthrough, and certainly not enough to the level where she can get pregnant. Error dump and save file are attached.
Similar issue here. I definitely got Sera pregnant, so it might be useful to compare any differences.

Attachments

• Wyatt (M) - 14Hrs 15Mins, 606 Days - New Texas, Nye.json
    770.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Error Message.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 2

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Somehow Jasvalla got herself pregnant. I can't find any calls in the code that would do that so not sure how it happened. There was an old bug where sera could do that but I do not see anything similar to that for Jasvalla.

I fixed your saves for you.

Attachments

• Illya (H) - 17Hrs 33Mins, 83 Days - Zhèng Shi Station, Herisiod.json
    737.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Wyatt (M) - 14Hrs 15Mins, 606 Days - New Texas, Nye.json
    770.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: