[Version: 0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1478] Not all crew are accessible

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
As shown in this screenshot, when using the cheat for unlimited crew space, I cannot access all crew members from the ship. As scarlet is my gray goo armor, with the current UI I cannot access her talk menu at all, as the option does not exist within my inventory anymore, which is an issue on its own. Sure, I'm using a cheat, so it's reasonable to have some side effects, but I have also noticed that other menus have the same issue. (this is just the one I found after I made this account.)
1645959552821.png

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Known issue. I've proposed a couple of temporary fixes, but I think the others wanted to wait longer to do a long term fix, possible scattering them across ship

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
Known issue. I've proposed a couple of temporary fixes, but I think the others wanted to wait longer to do a long term fix, possible scattering them across ship
Alright. It it still worth mentioning that there are a few other places where the same issue is present. Bess's title menu is one such place, so having a fix for the issue in other places would still be useful.