Vernacola. TF (Accepted.)

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Re-branded redone. Vernacola was an idea of mine for some time. (The mods actual affects not the name.) It's first draft was known as tongue of fun, while the mods idea was sound i executed it very poorly. I asked my friend @Lkynmbr24 for some help, and oh did he! Lucky showed me how to properly format a mod. (He also came up with the cool new name.) So i consider this tongue mod a co-project with him at this point. I hope you will enjoy this mod. It's purpose was to let the player grow a tongue of their choice without going full alien. So, for your viewing pleasure. I present: VERNACOLA

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
From feed back from friends and fen. It's a relatively simple fix. But "relatively" still means a ton of edits.
Hey, could have been much worse.

Plus, you can take this as an opportunity to try and get some more feedback, go over it again, tweaks some stuff, etc.

Silver linings, my friend! ;)

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sounds good to me! The game needs more targeted TF's like this.

NapD

Sep 8, 2015
Howdy, I have edited the document, but feel free to disregard the edits if you want. Overall, I like this tf. Nice and simple

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Wait, isnt there already a tounge tf that has been submitted? Named "Tounge fun" or something like that?

Or was that this and you just renamed it?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, it was named tounge fun, or something.

Also, hit "edit post" for that last message right as I got the popup notifying me of your response.

Fate, why you do dis to me? You make me look like even more of an idiot than I actually am!