Vena Repeat Scenes

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
So after having decided Lagon's fate and his punishment I wanted to know if there will be any plans for having future repeat sex scenes with Vena because of her suggestion to get the properly lubed up via sex with her (along with the option refresh the gene pool of the lagomorphs) before moving on to Lagon. 

Lagon's submissive side with the scepter is good, but Vena (along with Ophelia and Roa of course) makes the Burrows and the Lagomorph race as a whole one of my most enjoyable ecnounters within this game. Plus after fixing all the nonsense Lagon's put his whole family through I'd think my PC would at least have earned the privilege of porking his wife.....and daughter........and son.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
So after having decided Lagon's fate and his punishment I wanted to know if there will be any plans for having future repeat sex scenes with Vena because of her suggestion to get the properly lubed up via sex with her (along with the option refresh the gene pool of the lagomorphs) before moving on to Lagon. 

Lagon's submissive side with the scepter is good, but Vena (along with Ophelia and Roa of course) makes the Burrows and the Lagomorph race as a whole one of my most enjoyable ecnounters within this game. Plus after fixing all the nonsense Lagon's put his whole family through I'd think my PC would at least have earned the privilege of porking his wife.....and daughter........and son.

I bet you also want more options than just the vaginal scenes with Ophelia, don't you? 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think this things are still in plans to be written. FoE writers can't write all they would want at once, right? I betting that in few next builds we would be able to pork not only Lagon but his wife, daughter and son ;)

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I think this things are still in plans to be written. FoE writers can't write all they would want at once, right? I betting that in few next builds we would be able to pork not only Lagon but his wife, daughter and son ;)

Like a threesome with Vena and Ophelia? Or maybe a foursome if we bring Roa back to the Burrows?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Like a threesome with Vena and Ophelia? Or maybe a foursome if we bring Roa back to the Burrows?

That all would depends on writer(s) that will be writing this content. As long you will know which one of them is tasked with this (my current quesses are it's or Alder or QB or LD) you can try 'ask nicesly' to include your idea for scenes. After a moment of thinking I admit I would also look to some of your scene ideas come true xD

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
That all would depends on writer(s) that will be writing this content. As long you will know which one of them is tasked with this (my current quesses are it's or Alder or QB or LD) you can try 'ask nicesly' to include your idea for scenes. After a moment of thinking I admit I would also look to some of your scene ideas come true xD

Since I'm honestly speaking, I kinda just want to be able have sex with the female lagomorphs in general.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I bet you also want more options than just the vaginal scenes with Ophelia, don't you? 

As someone who often plays female characters options would be nice

There is almost a theme with this family, if you don't have meat you can't feel the heat and here was I think bunnies were vegetarian always nibbling on bushes ;-) 

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015

Having options is never a bad thing. I mean she's a good alchemist and she likes sex as much as the next bunny in her family, that's a sure fire recipe for sexy shenanigans. Might I add that these shenanigans also have the potential to be 'fun for the whole family' and if that's the case then there would be no complaints from my PC stepping up to the plate to pitch