Vasrin

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Here I am yet again with a new set of lizards, raptors to be more accurate.

Since Aullama's dude and species made it in I could not continue with the lacerti as they and his creation would be more or less the same thing. So I resign from that incarnation of metallic lizards and present to you the vasrin.

Sorry it took longer than what I said in the lacerti thread, I wanted to complete more than just the codex before I posted this and got through the codex and combat stuff. All that's left is the victory scenes, loss scene and their equipment drops.

Link's right here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v0PGVsOyU6mYQVdiZZOfYRbhRaT2B7ugljUSY8lU9Ho/edit?usp=sharing

Open to suggestions.

Reactions: Zavos and Moo Cow

Moo Cow

Everything looks pretty cool so far, I just wonder the point of the temporary breasts. I think you should either have them be full blown tits or just not have them at all. Feels like a weird in-between. If they have a reptilian muzzle, which I assume looks akin to a raptor's, then how they gonna suck on'em? The rationale for them is a bit odd too, in a logical sense. I don't know, that's just me.

The quest sounds cool, always like getting more of those. Do you have any cool rewards planned for it or just like a credit payout? Can't imagine they'd have much money. Maybe you unlock a service? Maybe some electro stimulation massage that can give some temporary buff or something. Maybe increase physical damage or something since muscles are stimulated or reduces energy drains from abilities. Or both.

The tentacles look weird in my head, think spikes would be cooler but you got a lot on those so chalk that up some minor complaint that I should shutup about.

Also; if the TF item reduces my bust size I will riot. By which I mean I'll be mildly annoyed for like 2 minutes when it happens.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
1. Raptor titties + suckage?

2. Quest rewards?

3. Tentacle weirdness?

4. Ah like mah TITS!

1. Can't run well with in hunts with full blown tits flapping about even if restrained by a bra, while nursing they stay in village to feed the young which allows the tits to be functional. I suppose the female's breasts could A-cups for most of the time. Retractable teeth allows painless nibbling to stimulate the slits where it'll start dripping the lactic fluids where the young will either stand under it with mouth open or lick it up as it drips from the lactic slits.

2. The quest rewards the player with the npc's becoming sexable, some credits found off of the villain and a temporary buff that you can get from the npc's that boosts your resistance to electric damage and provides a tiny buff to stats. Didn't know how I was going to implement it until you mentioned the massage, its a good call.

3. The head tentacle antennae would be positioned more or less like a dragon's horns or like if you got four demon horns in coc. Think of a stegosaurus for the back and tail tendrils but much smaller than the head tentacle antennae. The arm and leg tendrils go from the spine all the way to their hands and feet and are like the back and tail ones but even smaller than they are.

4. All I plan for the TF concerning tits are making the nipples lactic slits(or fuckable) and if you're masculine to lower your bust size while if you're feminine and pregnant it'll raise your bust size and make you lactate luminescent milk. Won't affect your tits if you're feminine and not pregnant apart from the nipples.

Moo Cow

1. Can't run well with in hunts with full blown tits flapping about even if restrained by a bra, while nursing they stay in village to feed the young which allows the tits to be functional. I suppose the female's breasts could A-cups for most of the time. Retractable teeth allows painless nibbling to stimulate the slits where it'll start dripping the lactic fluids where the young will either stand under it with mouth open or lick it up as it drips from the lactic slits.

2. The quest rewards the player with the npc's becoming sexable, some credits found off of the villain and a temporary buff that you can get from the npc's that boosts your resistance to electric damage and provides a tiny buff to stats. Didn't know how I was going to implement it until you mentioned the massage, its a good call.

3. The head tentacle antennae would be positioned more or less like a dragon's horns or like if you got four demon horns in coc. Think of a stegosaurus for the back and tail tendrils but much smaller than the head tentacle antennae. The arm and leg tendrils go from the spine all the way to their hands and feet and are like the back and tail ones but even smaller than they are.

4. All I plan for the TF concerning tits are making the nipples lactic slits(or fuckable) and if you're masculine to lower your bust size while if you're feminine and pregnant it'll raise your bust size and make you lactate luminescent milk. Won't affect your tits if you're feminine and not pregnant apart from the nipples.
1. Yeah, I agree on why they wouldn't really have tits normally, just thought it was a little odd to make them some temp thing is all.

2. Glad I could help, even if it was minor. Think the minor stat buff should be along the lines of what I suggested, maybe just like 10% for each or something.

3. Think spikes are cooler. :p But I get the visual, would still look cool.

4. Awesome, I'm cool with that. What about herms though?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
4. Awesome, I'm cool with that. What about herms though?

It'll operate off of your femininity score, higher than 50 and you'll get them fem stuff, lower than 50 and you'll get the masculine stuff. If you have any genitals at all then you'll receive the appropriate TF's.

Very tiny change made in doc to make them have a-cups normally and swell to higher cups after egg laying.

Moo Cow

Very tiny change made in doc to make them have a-cups normally and swell to higher cups after egg laying.
G-cups while laying. Just, like, a huge difference.

Also I forgot about those scores. If I remembered them I would of just assumed already.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For G-cup been when they lay then for times they not should be...around C maybe even D cup to not make them 'almost' all of sudden get breats.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
For G-cup been when they lay then for times they not should be...around C maybe even D cup to not make them 'almost' all of sudden get breats.

The breasts swell until the eggs hatch which takes a few weeks at the very least, then slowly go down as their hatchlings grow up. It's a lot slower than how some people can get their breasts to ZZZ-cups in-game within a single day. You reminded me on that one anime where a chick has missile launchers in her tits, even though she is completely flat.

Moo Cow

@Preacher Yeah I think it should be like two extremes. But that's just me as someone who loves tits. Regardless this race sounds awesome and would like to see them get in the game.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This has me hyped in so many ways. I'll be eagerly watching the progress of this.

One point: Tarkus' space goblins have a perk to make them ultra curvey during preg, maybe you can do something similar to enable dynamic breast size shifting before, during and after pregnancy.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As space goblins increase mostly bottom parts of npc/pc having some race have upper parts like breasts grows same way during pregnancy would be interesting to see/have. (And so then soemone can find excuse to make npc been hybrid of both races as both would live on Tarkus muahahahahaha)

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
@Preacher Yeah I think it should be like two extremes. But that's just me as someone who loves tits. Regardless this race sounds awesome and would like to see them get in the game.
I hope I get them in-game, haven't even gotten a status update from the devs about one of my other projects.

This has me hyped in so many ways. I'll be eagerly watching the progress of this.

One point: Tarkus' space goblins have a perk to make them ultra curvey during preg, maybe you can do something similar to enable dynamic breast size shifting before, during and after pregnancy.
I haven't really experienced the gabilani's fecundtivity system although I imagine it would be done in more or less the same way for the vasrin's tits. Off to do some "research".

As space goblins increase mostly bottom parts of npc/pc having some race have upper parts like breasts grows same way during pregnancy would be interesting to see/have. (And so then soemone can find excuse to make npc been hybrid of both races as both would live on Tarkus muahahahahaha)
You evil genius.

My next update will be in event submissions, it'll likely be a few scenes or one scene and the equipment if they take too long. See you people in a few days or a week.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I take it's that part about hybryd or Varsin and Gabilani? Yeah it would be interesting ncp...maybe could be developed even to point of been welcomed aboard ;)

Reactions: Moo Cow