Vasalblock -- Blocks stuff, with an interesting complication for Nukis

Overbox_99

Jan 15, 2018
So basically the idea is a powerup based on the concept of vasalgel: it blocks semen from actually coming out, but doesn't change any other qualities of jizz.

Here's where it gets interesting. Imagine if a Nuki could have a lot of sex scenes while still storing up shots?

I read the sticky on idea threads and I get it, still had to write this one down. Thanks for the game, Fenoxo and co. It's a hell of a time.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Are ya gonna write it? Also, unless I'm out of the loop, what is vasalgel?

Edit: Never mind, just looked it up and found out. I thought it was a TiTS item that passed through without me knowing about it! :p

I think Fen literally just passed a patch that could do something to the effect of a "chastity" system. To be honest, it might be best to just make a simple item like a chastity belt or cock ring to achieve the same effects. I kinda cringe at the idea of sticking a needle up your urethra to be honest (Unless you're into sounding, then more power to you!) KISS!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Tho vasalgel doesn't actually "block semen from coming out" let alone the whole cum load. Vasalgel just kills/"deactivates" sperm cells.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Doesn’t Sterilix basically do the same thing?