Vark 2.0; You can fight him now. [Implemented]

Provided Basic Vark gets accepted, what do you guys want next? (Each option explained below.)

• Viva la Resistance (Domming Vark)

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Preg Stuff

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Buttslut and Omega Oil stuff

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Genitails + Accessories

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Taur

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dreams

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Collar 2.0

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • One of the Tra'hant

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Nolan

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Royce

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm still alive and shit. Added the Get Sucked victory scene, with a lot more coming tomorrow. I've been sort of busy lately between actually important things and multiple major content releases in games I like, so I'm sorry about that. Anyway, the scene forks if your dick is too big for him to deepthroat, leading him to suck on your balls a bunch instead. Hope you like it, feedback is always appreciated.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hey! For anyone wondering where I've been, I've been intermittently developing a CYOA game in twine as a passion project/experiment. It even has a patreon! The patreon is only for people interested in affecting the content or seeing previews, as all updates will be released completely for free. Unless the Patreon gains traction, I'll continue keeping TiTS writing as my primary focus, so don't worry about that! Vark will be done pretty soon. Link to the forum post I made about the game here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/twine-faulross-a-furry-cyoa-rpg.18260/

Reactions: PriyaX

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys! It's been a hot minute since the last update, but I have a big one for you today! The entirety of the "Fuck his Butt" scene is now completed. It's the largest in the entire project, with 4 different versions depending on how many times you repeat it, which vary completely based on your personality score. It's basically 8+ scenes in one! I hope you enjoy, and you can expect more in the near future.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
It's in a strange limbo period right now. I actually wrote a chunk of the remaining scenes a few days ago but I'm waiting until I finish it to put it out. In summary: not dead, but not really alive either. Don't know when it'll be done.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Any more news on Faulross? Or is the pause still in effect? Really looking forward to that Orc Village honestly, but you do you m8

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The pause wasn't because I stopped working, it was to avoid charging people when I wasn't going to have the collection of things to post. It's still coming.

Reactions: Athena

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017