Vark 2.0; You can fight him now. [Implemented]

Provided Basic Vark gets accepted, what do you guys want next? (Each option explained below.)

• Viva la Resistance (Domming Vark)

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Preg Stuff

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Buttslut and Omega Oil stuff

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Genitails + Accessories

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Taur

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dreams

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Collar 2.0

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • One of the Tra'hant

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Nolan

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Royce

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I don't know, do you like it?

Male npcs are sort of my thing, I'm loving it tho. Dynamic content with a persistent, well defined NPC who is not only NOT some futa but is accessible to male characters? Whats not to like?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Male npcs are sort of my thing, I'm loving it tho. Dynamic content with a persistent, well defined NPC who is not only NOT some futa but is accessible to male characters? Whats not to like?
I have like 100 potential expansions for him (I also plan to write lots of other gay/bi/pan males, it'll be like 80% of my content because that's what the game needs and it's what I like

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Fen said in today's post that he'll focus on the pull requests... which includes Vark! Hopefully he'll be added before the end of the week, in any case he's coming soon to a Uveto near yoouuu!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Fen said in today's post that he'll focus on the pull requests... which includes Vark! Hopefully he'll be added before the end of the week, in any case he's coming soon to a Uveto near yoouuu!
So I heard :)

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Bump for expansion content, see the original post. <3

Reactions: Zavos

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Low submission (Dominant) Oral loss scene added to the preview doc. The high submission one should be coming very soon. He sits on your face and stuff.

Reactions: Freed85

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
High submission fork of the oral scene done.

Reactions: Freed85

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
What's up y'all. I'm alive and shit. I finally finished the bad end and added it to the preview doc, along with the mini-event that leads to it in an effort to help you understand the general context of how that works. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think, and edits are appreciated. Allons-y!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Added two small flavor scenes. One for "Tamed" Vark (Made him a pet without fucking him) and the other for "Broken" Vark. (Fucked him into submission)
Neither does anything particularly important at the moment, but they're both designed open the door to additional content later on.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Heavily updated the preview doc with the Win/Loss texts, Pet appearance and cave entrance blurb, some menu texts, etc. Pretty much all the stuff I had written behind the scenes that weren't directly part of any sex.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey so 2 questions, I know you canabalized this thread for Vark's expansion, but out of curiosity, where's the original Vark doc? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

And 2, the heck is a Tra'hant? Is it like a special item or title...?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hey so 2 questions, I know you canabalized this thread for Vark's expansion, but out of curiosity, where's the original Vark doc? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

And 2, the heck is a Tra'hant? Is it like a special item or title...?
Vark's already in the game, but here's the doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...zq21M3sSXzyuh1TTY/edit#heading=h.xw3te3h1czh1

Also Tra'hant are a race of horned bear people I wrote a codex for. I plan to make some characters for it sooner or later. You can read that codex here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...9NmpG3H1ObvmnaNhE/edit#heading=h.knyex55dd25y

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Just wanted to say that this is looking awesome! Do you plan on adding sex to the luvvy/tamed route in this expansion or in another one? Just wondering.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Just wanted to say that this is looking awesome! Do you plan on adding sex to the luvvy/tamed route in this expansion or in another one? Just wondering.
Thanks! That's one of the possible options that can be voted for, yes. There's also a lot of projects on the list that have nothing to do with Vark, so we'll see how the voting goes.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Added his cave Snuggle scene for Tamed Vark. It forks based on player height. Not too long.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
First Update in a while, though you can expect many more very quickly as I get back into it. Added his anal defeat scene for dudes, which forks based on whether or not you're a buttslut. Hope you like it :)

Reactions: gena138 and PriyaX

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Finished the vaginal defeat scene. It has some variations based on breast size but otherwise not too complicated. Going to try to finish 1-2 more scenes tonight, but no promises. Those will be out tomorrow at the latest, and barring any exceptional distractions I should be able to complete and post the remaining 8 scenes within a week or so.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Added the Ride loss scene. Basically, if you've won and fucked his ass before and get him submissive enough before losing, he'll take it upon himself to sit on your face and then your dick. I think I'm going to be able finish the victory anal scene today to supplement it at the least. Potentially more, stay tuned.

Reactions: PriyaX

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I've decided to make the Fuck scene decidedly the largest in the entire expansion by virtue of the way it functions. It'll have variants on repeat up to 4 times, and each of those forks based on Steele's personality. Effectively, this means when completed this scene will be roughly 12 times the size of the others. Of course, you'll only really encounter a third of it on any given save, but it''ll still be a meaty bit of content when all is said and done. This means It'll take a bit longer to finish the project as a whole, especially because this scene has the potential to eclipse the entirety of OG Vark's doc in size if I really go off the rails, but I hope those of you with dicks on your PCs will really appreciate it. I've done the anal virgin scene for Kind players and posted it, and I'm going to try to do at least 4-5 more tomorrow. On a side note, I realized that with this system the "Break him" scene doesn't really make any sense remaining universally as rough as it was, so I added a bunch of alternate text for non-hard players. Hope you like it!

Reactions: Foxxling

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Also I added all the stat block, abilities, intro, etc that have been missing from the preview. They've all been done pretty much such I started the project months ago but I kept forgetting to paste them in. Not very exciting.

Reactions: Foxxling

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Are there any plans for Vark to rim the pc? Facesitting or standing ass worship with an option to dump a second load in him would be awesome!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Are there any plans for Vark to rim the pc? Facesitting or standing ass worship with an option to dump a second load in him would be awesome!
I don't know what you mean by "dump a second load in him" but the upcoming "Get licked" victory scene is a rimjob if you don't have a cunt.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
I don't know what you mean by "dump a second load in him" but the upcoming "Get licked" victory scene is a rimjob if you don't have a cunt.
Oh, i meant that after the rinjob, if the PC has a med/high libido they could do the 'fuck his butt' scene afterward

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Oh, i meant that after the rinjob, if the PC has a med/high libido they could do the 'fuck his butt' scene afterward
Probably not unfortunately. But there is an expansion that unlocks special scenes if you have high enough stats, and the Libido one is fucking the hell out of him for hours.