Vark 2.0; You can fight him now. [Implemented]

Provided Basic Vark gets accepted, what do you guys want next? (Each option explained below.)

• Viva la Resistance (Domming Vark)

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Preg Stuff

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Buttslut and Omega Oil stuff

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Genitails + Accessories

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Taur

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dreams

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Collar 2.0

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • One of the Tra'hant

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Nolan

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Royce

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Added a poll for the next project, if/when this first one gets accepted.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Le sigh. Finally, a new scalie, and he has no options for herms. Guess I'll be making a new save file!

Unless... wait, what will happen if you convert to a herm or a male midway down one of the routes? Will you be able to get the best of both worlds that way?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Le sigh. Finally, a new scalie, and he has no options for herms. Guess I'll be making a new save file!

Unless... wait, what will happen if you convert to a herm or a male midway down one of the routes? Will you be able to get the best of both worlds that way?
If you convert to a male he'll "un-friendzone" you, if you convert to a herm or female midway through the romance route he'll get really flustered and apologize about not being into that, and avoid public until you switch back.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
He's a bit like the opposite of Raphael from CoC in a way, he's only interested in flat chested PCs with dicks.(You can have multiple, he'll play with em) Facial masculinity doesn't matter in terms of getting content, but it'll affect his demeanor a little bit in bed if you're super far either way (He'll be cuter and subbier if you're manly and a little bit more gruff-dad if you're a trap) As an additional note, Nolan 2.0 will be possible after the main one gets done if people vote for it. In it you can meet Brodie, his ex-husband, who is a Falcon-morph of sorts. Particularly sneaky players can romance Brodie (With or without telling Nolan/asking for his permission/breaking up with him first) and if you're romancing both at the same time you can end up inviting them both to your ship at the same time, (Possibly unbeknownst to each other). If you're far enough in the romance paths for both of them, they'll rekindle their love over their mutual affection for you and you'll become a poly couple. (Lots of threesomes and walking in on them doing the do at their respective in-game spots) Otherwise and if you're of significant intelligence, you can convince them to put aside their differences with a mini-game for a threesome where you're the focus of their attention, ending with you having to choose one as your partner. (The other will either stay in the game in their friendship path (Nolan) or disappear. (Brodie)

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
CROC BOY!!!!!!! *SWOONS*

I envision Nolan looking something like this, with a bit more of a musclegut. (Artwork belongs to Null-Ghost and the makers of Kemono Coliseum.)
u9SaJgo.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I know this is a bit rude, but will there everbe any content for terms? Like, maybe after the while "rekindled romance" thing he could be like "you know what, screw it" or something? I'm not complaining or begging or whayever, I'm just genuinely curious.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I know this is a bit rude, but will there ever be any content for terms? Like, maybe after the while "rekindled romance" thing? I'm not complaining or whayever, I'm just genuinely curious.
I really really dislike writing for herms, though I will make a lot of content herm compatible. Royce will let anybody with a penis have sex with him, and most of my other characters don't care what you have. Nolan (And Later Brodie) are specifically super gay.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I really really dislike writing for herms, though I will make a lot of content herm compatible. Royce will let anybody with a penis have sex with him, and most of my other characters don't care what you have. Nolan (And Later Brodie) are specifically super gay.
Le sigh again. New save file it is, then.

Also,
Artwork belongs to Null-Ghost and the makers of Kemono Coliseum
Just checked out the game. Looks good, but is it purely gay? Not that I have a problem with that, I'm just, again, genuinely curious.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Le sigh again. New save file it is, then.

Also,

Just checked out the game. Looks good, but is it purely gay? Not that I have a problem with that, I'm just, again, genuinely curious.
Yes. It's a bejeweled clone/dating sim/RPG where you fight in a gladiatorial arena and the loser gets publicly gangbanged.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
.... only what?
Whoops, accidentally left that in there, I was going to say something about filling the niche for dedicated gay characters (And characters that are just friends) and I think Cameron's the only one who's puregay.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
I envision Nolan looking something like this, with a bit more of a musclegut. (Artwork belongs to Null-Ghost and the makers of Kemono Coliseum.)
u9SaJgo.png
I'm curious, how dead set are you on him being a croc specifically? Bc the dadbod and his general vibe just feels much more gator-ish to me.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
A) calm your tits
B) they really aren't but I was mostly just having fun so
C) calm your tits

I'd have to look into the differences when it comes to anthros, but as long as he's a Crocodillian I don't mind either way, so maybe!

Dude, they're both big-ass lizards with huge teeth, they're the same fucking thing.
I don't know why you're so upset about this lol

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Whoops meant to quote Prince's other post, oh well

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
I'd have to look into the differences when it comes to anthros, but as long as he's a Crocodillian I don't mind either way, so maybe!

I don't know why you're so upset about this lol
I don't know about the specifics of them as anthros but I know a lot about real life crocodilians lol. Gators are more thicc bodied for their length and also much more chill and laid back the crocs.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Croc-Morphs (And I assume I can say this because it doesn't exist yet) Would be Crocodillia morphs, meaning anything in the Order; Caimans, Crocs, Gators, etc. Big reppies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So, one more question. Is your goal to eventually be able to write in all of the expansion content, or will you just stop after like the 2nd xpac?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
So, one more question. Is your goal to eventually be able to write in all of the expansion content, or will you just stop after like the 2nd xpac?
I have three polls worth of Xpacs I fully intend to write unless I die or something, one of which is all additions to the resisting/domming vark route. (Obviously I can't poll for those because that path isn't in. If Vark gets in, allowing me to do all the other stuff, I will keep going into the foreseeable future.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'll probably make a poll externally next time, as the choice limit is mildly restrictive for this purpose.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Bump, it was approved! Many thanks to Fen :)

Reactions: Zavos and Freed85

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I was asked how I felt about the change in Vark's behavior before and after being collared, and I don't feel it's out of place. You become his prized pet and as expected he treats you as much as he values you - as a pet. I have no great grumble about writing quality, you're fine on that end. And it's focused on the strength and tone of the scenes.

But I, personally, with some obvious bias, feel that his encounter is overall light and abrupt. There's no in-depth interaction save for a focus on sex. Subby, rough sex. The player merely falls in with an 'ok, this is fine' angle. Far be it from me to criticize that since this is TiTS and you can point to other similar characters.

That's my only criticism which you may or may not take into a future project in fleshing out your characters. Even though there are many characters who don't enter into much of a relationship with the PC there is more interaction with some of them than there is with Vark. Such things are my bias :p

Reactions: Damiekinz

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I was asked how I felt about the change in Vark's behavior before and after being collared, and I don't feel it's out of place. You become his prized pet and as expected he treats you as much as he values you - as a pet. I have no great grumble about writing quality, you're fine on that end. And it's focused on the strength and tone of the scenes.

But I, personally, with some obvious bias, feel that his encounter is overall light and abrupt. There's no in-depth interaction save for a focus on sex. Subby, rough sex. The player merely falls in with an 'ok, this is fine' angle. Far be it from me to criticize that since this is TiTS and you can point to other similar characters.

That's my only criticism which you may or may not take into a future project in fleshing out your characters. Even though there are many characters who don't enter into much of a relationship with the PC there is more interaction with some of them than there is with Vark. Such things are my bias :p
Thanks for the feedback, I intended him to be standalone but with high potential for expansion. I currently have a pretty big expansion to his content that allows you to dom him (or get fucked trying) and I have a laundry list of others outlined if the mood strikes me (Or by some miracle I get paid to do them)

Reactions: William.