Valden in Syri's quest

Shin94

Apr 2, 2020
Honestly I'm gonna sound stupid and I am, cause I never take healing potions and honestly I don't get the best stuff but I passed the last hour trying to win against Valden (so I decided to help the doc Calnor)
I'm here to know if anybody got a way to kill him? I tried everything and I don't have a pre save from before the quest, I lost my last save
I'll listen to any ideas, thanks.

Attachments

• Shin - 306 days.tits
    267.9 KB · Views: 3

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Why did you go and kill him? You know Syri sent you there to help him out right? Or did you take 'help' as in 'euthanize'? Just curious.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: ShySquare

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Who cares about Valden? The question you should be asking is when we get to see that THICC goddess again one on one.

Reactions: Shin94

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Who cares about Valden? The question you should be asking is when we get to see that THICC goddess again one on one.
Do you mean the extremely thicc huskar hiring manager or the moderately thicc subby tacticool dzaan alpha? Because the former still works for an Akkadi contractor and that could get mega-awkward, but the latter did ask Steele to see her again...at least, in one of the endings.

Besides, we just got another extra-thicc huskar pupper in the last patch. :p

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Do you mean the extremely thicc huskar hiring manager or the moderately thicc subby tacticool dzaan alpha? Because the former still works for an Akkadi contractor and that could get mega-awkward, but the latter did ask Steele to see her again...at least, in one of the endings.

Yes to both. Awkwardness be damned.

Reactions: Alypia

Shin94

Apr 2, 2020

Why did you go and kill him? You know Syri sent you there to help him out right? Or did you take 'help' as in 'euthanize'? Just curious.
yo sorry, didn't see the answer, I killed him cause I didn't want him to f u c k hr ( apparently he does when he see her at the end of the quest)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
yo sorry, didn't see the answer, I killed him cause I didn't want him to f u c k hr ( apparently he does when he see her at the end of the quest)

Only if you want it to happen. And if you have Valden take over the doc's body.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I killed him cause I didn't want him to f u c k hr

If he starts talking about how much he likes Huey Lewis and the News...

Homer.gif

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
1. Casual murder talk
2. Psychopathic reasoning
3. Spelling 'fuck' to seemingly bypass filter

You have to be 18 or over to be here
You've never killed characters in games based on a whim? What he did is like running over people walking their dogs in GTA. His reasoning was a bit iffy, but at the end of the day, it's just a game.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
You've never killed characters in games based on a whim? What he did is like running over people walking their dogs in GTA. His reasoning was a bit iffy, but at the end of the day, it's just a game.
TBH the attempt at bypassing a non-existent word filter is what tipped me off :D

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
It's like if he said a bad word, he wouldn't get a c o o k i e.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
TBH the attempt at bypassing a non-existent word filter is what tipped me off :D
I wasn't refuting if he is or isn't 18. I was just saying that what he did could hardly be considered psychopathic.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
"Kill girl's former commanding officer who may be an old flame so he doesn't cockblock me" does seem a little psycho.

TheShepard256

"Kill girl's former commanding officer who may be an old flame so he doesn't cockblock me" does seem a little psycho.
And the threesome intro reveals that back when they knew each other, Syri was only into ladies, which makes it even worse because there's no way he could possibly be her old flame and thus little to no risk of cockblocking. Not that cockblocking would be even remotely likely in the first place, considering that this is TiTS we're talking about.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That is why I put the 'may be' in there. Should it have been maybe?